• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Summer of Fun- Princess Pin Collection *UPDATED 10/30/12*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much guys. Abby, I love your Cinderella Designer Grail you got. A big CONGRATS! We will eventually get that one as well.

you need to have your little sister watch mulan and pochahontus!:)(but then again maybe you should'nt cause that will just end up costing you more money;)lol)
bwaygal1300:again congrats on designer cinderella:hsd:

you need to have your little sister watch mulan and pochahontus!:)(but then again maybe you should'nt cause that will just end up costing you more money;)lol)
bwaygal1300:again congrats on designer cinderella:hsd:

I def. need to rent the movies! I don't think she has seen either. I loved Mulan when I was younger... can't say I am very fond of Pocahontas though. And you are totally right. I can't imagine having to find some of the rarer Mulan/Pocahantas pins on top of her other wants. My pockets are running dry :p I already sold my card collection to finance our addiction. Haha I would have to start selling off organs!!!!

Nice!You have given her some amazing pins.

I want a big brother like you to buy me princess pins! lol

:) Being a big brother is expensive and stressful... and expensive :p But to see her eyes light up and the big smile on her face when she gets a new pin, I'd do just about anything. She is an amazing little girl. Just the other day she painted me a picture on canvas so that I could hang up in my room.

Haha I want an older sibling to buy me pins as well!!!! There are a couple siblings on here that buy each other pins and I think its so awesome.

:) Being a big brother is expensive and stressful... and expensive :p But to see her eyes light up and the big smile on her face when she gets a new pin, I'd do just about anything. She is an amazing little girl. Just the other day she painted me a picture on canvas so that I could hang up in my room.

Haha I want an older sibling to buy me pins as well!!!! There are a couple siblings on here that buy each other pins and I think its so awesome.

I totally know what you mean :) My lil sister and I got into Vinylmations together, and it was so much fun surprising her with new ones. It would totally make her day whenever I got her one, and made my day too! :) She's since *sort of* grown out of collecting them for the time being, but still likes them on occasion. It's bittersweet as its less expensive for me but just not the same at times... I just have to get more creative when surprising her now- at least I know she loves Winnie the Pooh no matter what :hs:

That is so sweet that she painted you a picture! All the best in your pin quests for her, and for you as well! :D

Thank you very much Story. The best to you and your sister as well :) I hope she finds her way back to collecting in the future, because I know how nice it is having a pin-pal in the family. She is the only one that collects with me, so its nice having someone to go trading at the parks with and getting excited over mail :p

Ahhhh, I see it now . I really want that Human Again set . Maybe I'll ask Santa to bring it this year . If my Santa is around ? No, I can't think this way . My emotions are all over the place . I got to get off of this forum .
Your the best brother mybabykelly .

Last edited:
Ahhhh, I see it now . I really want that Human Again set . Maybe I'll ask Santa to bring it this year . If my Santa is around ? No, I can't think this way . My emotions are all over the place . I got to get off of this forum .
Your the best brother mybabykelly .

Please don't think that way! We are praying and hoping for the best, and I would like nothing more than for you and your husband to get to spend the next forty+ Christmas holidays together! You are such an amazing person, and I want to see you happy! And thank you for all the compliments :) Your comments always make me smile.

New pictures from January and February added :) I bought her a few of her grails for her birthday on January 30th, and made a really awesome trade with Xiolen for the B&TB Beloved Tales. *The Stitch are mine :p*

Lol my family have learned to accept it. When I would get two or three bubble mailers in the mail at a time, they would always look at me funny and ask what I was getting. Now they just leave them in my room and don't say a word :p

lol maybe someday my family will learn to accept it!ha ha :p hey maybe you and me can make a trade sometime!(that would be fun!:))I also the unlock the magic lock set for trade(just not the ariel's undersea adventure ha ha)not on my trade account won't let me add it for some reason :p(also I have some nurse friends that like to buy me some rack pins when they go so... :D)

Lovely! I especially love that one with Tiana and Charlotte. It's so cute! My family thinks I'm crazy too. They do their best to try and persuade me to not use my money on pins, but they're slowly coming around to it.

:) I always tell them there are worse things I can be doing with my money, and that they can easily be sold down the line if need be. Think of it as an investment:p And the Charlotte one is really awesome! Bought it from the seller that duped us outta the Rapunzels :-/

Thank you so much Mary :) My sister would be so happy and proud to hear that! Thank you for always having an eye out for her wants as well. We appreciate it so much!

I'm glad everyone likes the pictures. I always find that seeing actual pictures of a pin, rather than a pinpics image, is so much more helpful in determining whether we want it or not.

Thank you very much Story. The best to you and your sister as well :) I hope she finds her way back to collecting in the future, because I know how nice it is having a pin-pal in the family. She is the only one that collects with me, so its nice having someone to go trading at the parks with and getting excited over mail :p

Oh you are so right about having a pin/collecting pal! It does make collecting all the more fun :) Also you are so right about how taking actual pin pictures really helps me to discern whether or not I really want a pin or not. I almost passed up on the BLT legacy pin on ds.com because it just didn't wow me in the stock photo. I'm so happy a member here convinced me to buy it as it looks 10x better than the stock picture. Actual pics can make all the difference at times!

Congrats on all the new additions and yay for adding grail pins to your sister's collection!! :)

:) I always tell them there are worse things I can be doing with my money, and that they can easily be sold down the line if need be. Think of it as an investment:p And the Charlotte one is really awesome! Bought it from the seller that duped us outta the Rapunzels :-/
Oh haha yea. There are way worse things to spend money on I suppose. Also, good news, I actually managed to buy that pin and got it in the mail today! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back