• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Summer of Fun- Princess Pin Collection *UPDATED 10/30/12*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer of Fun- Princess Pin Collection *UPDATED 10/30/12*
OP, you have such lovely pins. So much eye candy! I'm really liking the Tiana and Rapunzel designer doll pins you have.

Thank you for the kind compliments :) My little sister adores the Designer Pins! They are such a good size and I love the contrasting colors they used.

After a major trading rampage I went on these last few weeks, my little sister received these (Thanks Amanda, she loved them!) -
pin78015
pin57086

Annnndddd... She is getting these in soonish-

pin69876
pin88583
pin82793
pin50663

Abby, I am so glad we both ended up with the Gondola :) That pin has been a big pain in the butt for months now!

Amanda, you rock. Period. And thank you everyone else for the great compliments. My sister is so happy with her collection :)

New picture added :) Mail days from the last couple of months. So many people to thank: Amanda (Heyyouwannatrade) for the Cinderella Jumbo and Snow White Brocade, Britanny (Lunarbasket) for the Aladdin HEA, Sabrina (Teddy_Ruxpin) for the Rapunzel Gondola, and Marcia (Tinker-fee) for the Rapunzel PTN. You are all stars for helping us out, and my sister loves her new pins!!!

Wow, she has some really lovely ones. I'm just green over the Sleeping Beauty fairy one. You guys must have spend some bucks on the bay to have accumulated such great older pins in just a year.

Thank you for the compliments Ash and Ruby :) And yeah, I have spent a pretty penny on ebay for some of the pins Ruby. The amount of time I spend daily browsing ebay is kinda sickening to be honest. However, I've found some of our Holy Grails at really great BIN prices that would have got snatched up by someone else if I didn't search so much.

DPF has really been great for her collection as well. I was actually lucky enough to get the Sleeping Beauty Fairy pin (and a few others) here on the forums from Lynette (Shenzi) when she started selling. She gave us such a great price on that one, and we were lucky enough to be on at the right time. Thanks again for the kind compliments, and I wish you both the best of luck in your pin journey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back