• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Surprise DSF Release (Father's Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise DSF Release (Father's Day)
I got one to trade and... its so awesome I can't part with it! hahaha

I think if everyone stopped panicking when the next new pin comes out, it should be okay....at least I am hoping it will. The Brave Mother's Day one went up quickly but then fizzled (right now, one bid for $20 and a BIN for $30.)

Although this one seems bigger than the Brave Mother's Day.

Just relax and have some ice cream ;)

Between the Mother's and Father's Day pins, that is a great idea on DSF's part...good job ^_^ That pin looks great if I can say so myself so yay for DSF! Good luck Brave collectors as well.

If anybody has one for trade and we can match up, let me know. Thanks- Jason

O.M.G :drool::shock: I desperatelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy NEED this pin! Please someone help me out iff possible! I am very interested at reasonable prices! :) <3 thank you!!

Awe Man~! I cant make it out there today! I would trade any of my Jessica Rabbit dressed in DCA costumes LE 150 from WDI for the Daddy's Day! UGH!! I would even trade my tower of terror Jessica Rabbit 150!

I figured they would do a Brave fathers day pin since they had a mothers day pin. It's really cute! I now regret trading my mothers day brave pin because I think they would look cute together.

So I took my boyfriend to the airport this morning and had a feeling I should go to DSF. But it was 7am when I went and just decided it wasn't worth the rest of the drive and wait.

I am so sad lol.

I was able to get one thanks to kittycabot23 she was nice enough to trade me for it!!! I bought one for Carissa so she is taken care of!!! I was just curious if any of the others who said they wanted one were able to get it.

I'm still looking for one, I decided to collect the "set" of Mother's Day Brave pins & when I saw this, I just thought I can't do the set without it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back