• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Surprise DSF Release (Father's Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise DSF Release (Father's Day)

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
994299_528526830528384_458887730_n.jpg

pretty nice i must say :)

Last edited:
if anyone is bringing lots of friends to pick up multiples, let me know if you can help a girl out :)

Aw man, I KNEW IT.

As a Brave completist I was dreading this! I was hoping it'd be someone else for Father's Day. MUST HAVE!

Where does Disney publish when they are having surprise releases? They do some online, some in WDW/DLR, some internationally, some as DSF - are the surprise releases all announced in the same place?

Where does Disney publish when they are having surprise releases? They do some online, some in WDW/DLR, some internationally, some as DSF - are the surprise releases all announced in the same place?

They don't announce when they are having surprise releases, they just release the pin and announce that they released it. If they announce when they are going to do a surprise release, then it isn't a surprise. DSF uses facebook as their release info medium. Parks just put them out.

DSF posts them on their Facebook page (surprise ones would be on the day of release, not in advance). They wouldn't be all in the same place because as I understand it, Disney Soda Fountain is not actually part of the Disney corporation; they're just licensed.

I'm assuming the actual Disney releases (at parks and Disney pin trading stores) get published on the Official Disney Pin Trading website.

Edit: Or possibly Disney doesn't post them at all, according to comment upthread.

Last edited:
Edit: Or possibly Disney doesn't post them at all, according to comment upthread.

Regular releases, yes they post them about a month in advance, Surprise releases, no, they do not. I am not sure if they go back and add them or if pinpics is the only site to go by for past releases of surprise pins

Regular releases, yes they post them about a month in advance, Surprise releases, no, they do not. I am not sure if they go back and add them or if pinpics is the only site to go by for past releases of surprise pins

Yeah, that's what I meant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back