• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Talking Vanellope Disney Store Doll, Vinylmations, Dolls, Etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking Vanellope Disney Store Doll, Vinylmations, Dolls, Etc!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello all!

LEAVING FOR SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS! If you want anything, please be prompt with payment so I can ship tomorrow! :)

I just gutted my room to get rid of anything that doesn't fit in to my main collections. Or that I just don't like any longer! I would love to see it go to a new home! :) If they don't sell here, I may try a garage sale, but after that, they are going to be donated! I don't have the space to hold on to it any longer!

Shipping prices are included for each item in the USA. All items will be shipped in a bubble mailer unless otherwise requested. USPS tracking is included on every order!
I accept Paypal for payment. Please send as a gift or pay the 3% PP fee. :) I can ship the next day after payment, usually!

I WILL CONSIDER TRADES! For Gaston Merchandise (pins, vinylmations, maybe figures or Tavern stuff?), Brave pins (I am missing the Pixar Mystery set, DSF bears, Marquee, Vinylmation Fergus, and PTN), and Designer dolls (Princesses: Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, Snow White, Aurora, and Jasmine. Villains: QoH, Ursula, Maleficent, and Evil Queen), + money from me on some of this!

Alright, on to the stuff!

DSCN4062.JPG

Close up:

DSCN4063.JPG

Figures!!

Japan Ceramic Tigger: Needs some loving :( His paint was all scratched up when I got him! Asking just $5 shipped in the USA.
Funko Mini Pops! Maleficent: This is the rare 1/72 figure! Looking for $12 shipped in the USA HOLD FOR ROMANCING_TRAIN
Ratigan Vinylmation: $10 shipped in the USA
Mickey Mouse 25th Anniversary Light up Sparkly Vinylmation: $10 shipped in the USA
Prom Queen Vinylmation from High School Series: $8 shipped in the USA
Clarabelle Cow Vinylmation: $10 shipped in the USA

Three pieces of the Treasure Planet map from McDonalds (INCOMPLETE): $5 shipped in the USA
Oliver and Georgette plastic figures. These are a bit worn!: $6 shipped in the USA
Morph: $5 shipped in the USA
Clopin: $4 shipped in the USA
Chief Powhatan: free with any purchase over $10
Mushu and Hun Sword: free with any purchase over $10
Pocahontas McDonald's toy, a bit worn: $4 shipped in the USA
Djali: Free with any purchase above $10

Dolls/Stuff!

NEW:

Talking Vanellope doll from Wreck it Ralph, Disney Store version! MIB.

[video=youtube;9KpUqHZMWz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KpUqHZMWz4[/video]

She still talks excellently, for how much longer, I'm not sure. Never removed! This is my doll in the video.

Asking $45 shipped in the USA. NEEDS TO GO!! <3

DSCN4064.jpg

Sort of creepy Sleeping Beauty music box figure thing. The art on the box is gorgeous, but the Aurora is...interesting. She spins around and it plays "Once Upon a Dream"
Asking $20 shipped in the USA (this one is in a box!)

DSCN4065.JPG

Pocahontas and Vidia dolls!

Swim Pocahontas. Hair is a bit raggedy! As is: $8 shipped in the USA
Ballerina Pocahontas doll, very rare! Almost complete, just missing her hair feather: Asking $30 shipped in the USA
Nude Pocahontas: $6 shipped in the USA
Vidia, very beat up! Asking $5 shipped in the USA

Disney Plush:

DSCN4066.JPG

DSCN4067.JPG

Cheshire, very good condition: $12 shipped in the USA
Big White Rabbit, very good condition: $25 shipped in the USA
Mickey Mouse, has always had a strange smell. Not really bad, but weird! $8 shipped in the USA
Baby White Rabbit Cutesations plush: $10 shipped in the USA
Vintage Doc plush. He is stuffed with some sort of not-cotton material, I would guess sawdust maybe? Very hard! I think he is from the 1940s. He is in good condition for his age! Made in Japan: Asking $25 shipped in the USA in a box.
Older Pinocchio plush, from the 70s or 80s I would guess: $7 shipped in the USA

Non-Disney Plush:

DSCN4069.JPG

Miffy the white rabbit: $20 shipped in the USA
Avex Bear (Japanese Music company): $15 shipped in the USA
Monchhichi family (includes normal, and two adorable babies!): $25 shipped for the familia. I have had these forever! I love them but there is no where for them to live.

DSCN4070.JPG

Unicorn: $8 shipped in the USA
Lemurs: $8 shipped in the USA each or $27 shipped for all 4.
Minchino the Pokemon: $8 shipped in the USA
Bubbles and Blossom (Blossom has seen better days): $10 shipped for both of them in the USA OBO.

Thank you for viewing my sales post!

Last edited:
Just to help you know..

I strongly suggest putting the Wacom up on ebay for auction but not to far from the lowest BIN, I did this with my old one and my boyfriends and we got pretty much next to our original cost of the tablets (Ours were the larger 300 & 400$ ones) But I mean, they ARE sought after so it might be easier selling there :3

Just to help you know..

I strongly suggest putting the Wacom up on ebay for auction but not to far from the lowest BIN, I did this with my old one and my boyfriends and we got pretty much next to our original cost of the tablets (Ours were the larger 300 & 400$ ones) But I mean, they ARE sought after so it might be easier selling there :3

I honestly don't even know what this one cost originally (I think maybe $50?). It is pretty scratched up though ;-; and old! I will think about listing it with a careful description though lol.

Well we listed my old intuos 3, no disk, lost the mouse, lol, scratches don't mean much as long as they aren't GROOVES. Good luck either way. If I had extra money now I'd buy the mali from you...we're trying to collect one of each character for my grandma's collection haha.

I listed it for 30 SB and $40 BIN. We will see what happens lol. There is one groove but the rest are scratches. Who knows! :D Thank you for the suggestion!
And I don't think she is going anywhere fast...lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back