• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The day they do Disney Designer *insert theme here*, I will be in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day they do Disney Designer *insert theme here*, I will be in trouble!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey guys so I have a question to ask you all, with there being Disney Designer Villains, I randomly stated, the day they do designer Animals ( dogs and cats) I will be in trouble! So what Disney Designer Theme would you be in trouble with?

Personally I couldn't afford the $1000 + price tag that happened with the Princesses so I really hope they never think to do critters XD!

Laura

Oh goodness. Villains' sidekicks for one, since I have a deep love of crows and ravens. :)

Certain attractions maybe; if they did a whole designer Haunted Mansion character series, or a whole designer Small World (I don't even know how they'd do that but they'd find a way) or a whole designer Pirates theme.

Oh, and MALE designer villains! Oh oh oh! Wouldn't you love to see Jafar and Facilier rockin' some fabulous outfits? Gold lamé and black leather and double-breasted jackets and mandarin collars? And fantastic hats? Hades in pinstripes and a flaming fedora? C'mon, Disney!

Omg... The designer princes to go along with the princesses :p I would need John smith to go with pocahontas! And eric and Aladdin... Because I love them. Hahaha

designer villains I could see happening. but sidekicks or animals like duchess or lady? I doubt. We can all dream though.

fortunatly, the only thing I could remotly imagine, and fits with my collections is horses... that ain't gonna hapin.

Designer loves. Basically like a kissing scene or them holding hands or something?
Ariel and Eric
Jasmine and Aladdian
Meg and Hercules.
Ect ECT

Designer Princes or the non-princess human Disney Ladies (Megara, Esmeralda, Jane, etc.). The Princes would be a whole-hog go for everything but the Disney Ladies would be more selective based on the character.

Psycho Pixie said:
designer villains I could see happening. but sidekicks or animals like duchess or lady? I doubt. We can all dream though.

fortunatly, the only thing I could remotly imagine, and fits with my collections is horses... that ain't gonna hapin.

What about designer fairies? :)

What about designer fairies? :)

:x: wouldnt that be adorable! however, the fairys dont seem to have the massive fan base that villains, princesses and princes have.

C'mon people ... Designer Pirates!!! Imagine the possibilities!

Designer Jack Sparrow. he should have a rum bottle in hand for that!

Last edited:
I would be interested in seeing how Toy Story Characters would look like as Designer pins..
Woody, Bo Peep, Buzz, Jessie, Barbie & Ken.
Thats the only idea I would like to see... and own.

I would be interested in seeing how Toy Story Characters would look like as Designer pins..
Woody, Bo Peep, Buzz, Jessie, Barbie & Ken.
Thats the only idea I would like to see... and own.

+1... Especially Bo Peep... Omg that would be incredible.

Id also like a designer Alice, Wendy, and Tink, and then other Disney girls as well.

Since most of my collection is park stuff, I would say attraction buildings. John Hench styled Space Mountain and Monorail, Mary Blair Small World Facade, Herb Ryman Sleeping Beauty Castle, that type of thing.

If they make the Villain Designer dolls into a PIN SET I am in trouble!!

Mike S.

Yeah.... i'm gonna be all kinds of SOL if that happens as I already have framing plans.... Princes and Fairies would rock. I would like the 3 good fairies. So would non-princess designers. I would love Maid Marion. Also Wendy. But just pins, i don't do the dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back