• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL The Little Mermaid Vinylmation Series!

VINYL The Little Mermaid Vinylmation Series!
Wonderful Mermaid Vinylmations all the way around. They forgot Chef Louis! He MUST be the Chaser! Hope! Hope! Hope!

Has Disney put out a tentative release date for this series yet?

I am guessing it will go fast, and I don't want to miss it.

Uk store:

2542_fiveSixth_Vinylmation_LMM_05082013.jpg

I've just started collecting vinyls. I ordered my first four from DS.com. Can't wait to get them. I'm glad my first vinylmation is little mermaid !!!!

I went to buy some of these today on the Disney Store UK and I couldn't find any. Are they sold out or am I missing them?

Yeah, they sold out in about 2-3 hours of being released :( I saw on facebook someone asked if they would be getting more and it they said they wouldn't be.

Yeah really disappointing UK store. Yet again. I went to buy on the day of release after work and they were sold out. Same with the muppets.

Flotsam & Jetsam is the chaser. I've tried to upload a photo of mine, hopefully it works. I bought it yesterday in the Disney store here in Dublin.
ijde.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Flotsam & Jetsam is the chaser. I've tried to upload a photo of mine, but it won't work. I bought it yesterday in the Disney store here in Dublin.

I didnt really want the whole set, I just need Scuttle and Eric and have Grimby and Max to sell/trade. I really only wanted the characters I love.

I just need the chaser to finally complete my set...now to work on Beauty and the Beast since I missed them :-(

After years of ignoring Vinylmations, we finally caved in on these! Only have Erik and Scuttle so far...but are waiting to get more (thank goodness for our annual pass discount!!!)

I have an extra Grimsby that I would be willing to trade for any except Flounder, Ariel, Triton, and Max which I already have. Would really love Eric or Scuttle ♥

I'm loving the Little Mermaid series. They're so cute. I bought another last Friday and got Ariel!
I think it's the cute paintwork on the boxes that keeps me buying them haha
The Ariel figure is adorable

Back