• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The new Little Mermaid Booster set

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Little Mermaid Booster set

Dolphin324

Little Mermaid Lover
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Okay, someone just listed the new Little Mermaid booster set on ebay, so I know it has been released. I was wondering if anyone happened to get one and are looking to sell it? If so, message me. (Sorry, no pic).

$T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWjoBQKY+o3Zig%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Going to dlr on Friday, I'll see if they have it there! I just want the Ariel and Eric one haha( someone must add these to pinpics!

Oh I need this too! I would prefer to try to trade for it. So if anyone has it, let me know!

Sorry to hijack your thread! lol

maybe it was just released at wdw? thats my guess.
(psst, if anyones getting them and breaking up the set, give me ariel and eric! hahhaa)

This is a really cute set! Good luck finding one. It sounds like this might be another early WDW release, DLR should be getting it soon...let's hope anyway! Good luck!

Watch on Friday its going to be like this (at least for me )- my mom got the Gear up for adventure release. So 2 Jessica's. And 2 of the others that I think would be good to trade. ( excluding the sets) so about what ? 200.00? THEN the PTN pin? And knowing my luck the ariel set and what I owe Zoe.....jezz. I'm broke. Lol.

Lazzzz i pm'd you on facebook. haha. and lillimay, if you want to postpone buying the pin I'm okay with it :) Just whatever works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back