Things that make you go HMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretu

Bret and Kelli
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do you get 1000's of Hm pins to sell if you live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States.

Whitney

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
At first I was like, 'um, I don't live anywhere near everyone's favorite mouse, but I have a ridiculous amount of pins.' However, now that I read they're all hidden mickey pins, that does raise red flags. :p

bretu

Bret and Kelli
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How can you sell 31,000 hidden mickey pins for .50 cents each in one month when the cheapest pins at the parks are $4 each. HMMMMM

Roxane

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I think everyone know the pins lots that break down to fifty cents each come from the China scrapper sellers originally.

The thing that makes me go HMMMM is why you wanted to make a thread about it? Is there a point?

Whitney

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Isn't that where the new disneystore.com distribution center is???
Oh, you're right, it is in Tennessee! I bet they have an outlet store near there, probably chocked full of the mystery bag hidden Mickeys! Looks like I'll be taking a side trip next time I go through that way to visit my family! :)

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Oh, you're right, it is in Tennessee! I bet they have an outlet store near there, probably chocked full of the mystery bag hidden Mickeys! Looks like I'll be taking a side trip next time I go through that way to visit my family! :)
The outlets get filled with OLD disneyland / disney world merchandise. You will find better pins than hidden mickey ones there...

bretu

Bret and Kelli
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow. OK here is the point.
A seller in Tennessee sells 31,000 Hidden Mickey pins a month for an average of .50 cents a pin and no one at thebay thinks that's strange. No red flags go up, I gotta believe they get a lot of complaints.
They say they trade for them at the parks and no one thinks that is strange. If you complain to thebay to often or to loudly they give you a warning or worst put you on probation. At this point I think thebay has to understand they are promoting counterfeits.

Status
Not open for further replies.