• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Things that make you go HMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was like, 'um, I don't live anywhere near everyone's favorite mouse, but I have a ridiculous amount of pins.' However, now that I read they're all hidden mickey pins, that does raise red flags. :p

I think everyone know the pins lots that break down to fifty cents each come from the China scrapper sellers originally.

The thing that makes me go HMMMM is why you wanted to make a thread about it? Is there a point?

Oh, you're right, it is in Tennessee! I bet they have an outlet store near there, probably chocked full of the mystery bag hidden Mickeys! Looks like I'll be taking a side trip next time I go through that way to visit my family! :)
The outlets get filled with OLD disneyland / disney world merchandise. You will find better pins than hidden mickey ones there...

Wow. OK here is the point.
A seller in Tennessee sells 31,000 Hidden Mickey pins a month for an average of .50 cents a pin and no one at thebay thinks that's strange. No red flags go up, I gotta believe they get a lot of complaints.
They say they trade for them at the parks and no one thinks that is strange. If you complain to thebay to often or to loudly they give you a warning or worst put you on probation. At this point I think thebay has to understand they are promoting counterfeits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back