• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 1/4 Mystery Lots from buying off a HUGE collection + Old CL/HM Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1/4 Mystery Lots from buying off a HUGE collection + Old CL/HM Sets!
I am so excited! I really hope they get here in time for the meet but even if they dont I am so pumped :D
Sorry for being akwardly international ^^

I have reached the part of the collection that contains the old Cast Lanyard pins. I spent hours organizing them and trying to put them together with the others they go with. Let me start by saying I do not collect Cast Lanyard pins and never have so I know so little about these. If they are not matched with the right sets I am sorry. I tried to look them up as much as I could to pair them right and price them fairly. I am selling them as sets/partial sets as you see them in the pictures. I am not looking to split them up and sell them individually. I am flexible on price if you buy several sets. These are mostly older ones and some may be hard to find. She quite collecting a few years back before the scrappers got bad so I don't think any of these are scrappers but again, I am no expert on cast pins. I don't see any that look bad though. If you have any questions about any of them please ask and I will do my best to answer it. See pics for groups and prices.

SOLD
4 pin Haunted Mansion set
6 pin Alice pocket watch set
4 pin Princess Banner set
4 pin Tiki Set

IMG_6222p.jpg

SOLD
3 Princess Hair pins
4 Park pin traders set

IMG_6221p.jpg

IMG_6220p.jpg

SOLD
3 Pin Haunted Mansion set
3 Pin Hero on Horses set
AK Parking sign set

IMG_6219p.jpg

SOLD
Wanted Poster set
5 pin Villains set

IMG_6218p.jpg

Last edited:
I am so excited! I really hope they get here in time for the meet but even if they dont I am so pumped :D
Sorry for being akwardly international ^^

LOL!! I don't mind, I just wish that we could do them online is all. ;) They should make that a little easier on us. hehe

You are so welcome! Thank you! :) I am so happy to hear when people are enjoying them. I have really tried to make sure everyone has been sent a nice variety.

one package of pins has arrived, awesome shinyness! But I wanted to check that I should be looking out for a second parcel, I'm concerned that its gone astray somewhere with the Royal Mail!!

one package of pins has arrived, awesome shinyness! But I wanted to check that I should be looking out for a second parcel, I'm concerned that its gone astray somewhere with the Royal Mail!!

They were both sent at the same time in separate packages so I don't know why on earth they got separated. If they don't show up in a couple of days I will call and check on it via the customs form #. :) I hope it arrives soon! So glad the first one arrived safely and you are enjoying them.

Updates to what has been sold/held as far as the cast pins go.

Anything paid for in the last 3 days is being packed up tonight. :)

Thanks so much!

They were both sent at the same time in separate packages so I don't know why on earth they got separated. If they don't show up in a couple of days I will call and check on it via the customs form #. :) I hope it arrives soon! So glad the first one arrived safely and you are enjoying them.

Not to worry, I've had a you owe us money card from the Royal Mail, so fingers crossed its the other package of pins and they just decided that one needed to have import duty paid on it but the other one didn't so I'm confused about that but I can't think of anything else I might be asked to pay import on so go figure!! Now I just have to wait patiently for them to bring the parcel back so I can see the shinyness for myself :)

Not to worry, I've had a you owe us money card from the Royal Mail, so fingers crossed its the other package of pins and they just decided that one needed to have import duty paid on it but the other one didn't so I'm confused about that but I can't think of anything else I might be asked to pay import on so go figure!! Now I just have to wait patiently for them to bring the parcel back so I can see the shinyness for myself :)

LOL! Well, at least it is there but what on earth makes them decide which ones to charge you on? They were both labeled identically on the customs form. Crazy! Hope you are enjoying them all soon though. :)

Hey guys! I have the last couple of paid for packages ready to go out tomorrow.

We are packing and leaving tomorrow night for Disney World so I will be away and not able to respond to pm's until at least the 19th.

I will definitely pick up selling more lots and cast sets as soon as I get back though. If you message me in the mean time please be patient until I get back. ;)

LOL! Well, at least it is there but what on earth makes them decide which ones to charge you on? They were both labeled identically on the customs form. Crazy! Hope you are enjoying them all soon though. :)

definitely a little odd, but they have arrived safe and sound and I think I like them even more than the first set so I guess that must be why I had to pay extra for them!! thanks so much for all your efforts getting them sent overseas, the pins are much appreciated!

1/4 - Update/bump. I had stopped selling these for a while with the holidays being so busy and what not but with a new little one now on the way it is time to push forward to get the rest of these sold. I have a lot of pins left from this collection. Feel free to let me know if you are interested in one of the mystery lots or if you want to see some of the old lanyard sets posted on page 3 they are all priced per set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back