• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 1/4 Mystery Lots from buying off a HUGE collection + Old CL/HM Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1/4 Mystery Lots from buying off a HUGE collection + Old CL/HM Sets!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
1/4 - Update/bump. I had stopped selling these for a while with the holidays being so busy and what not but with a new little one now on the way it is time to push forward to get the rest of these sold. I have a lot of pins left from this collection. Feel free to let me know if you are interested in one of the mystery lots or if you want to see some of the old lanyard sets posted on page 3 they are all priced per set. :)

11/4 Update! Check page 3 for the update with pics. I have reached the part of the collection that contains the old Cast Lanyard pins. I spent hours organizing them and trying to put them together with the others they go with. Let me start by saying I do not collect Cast Lanyard pins and never have so I know so little about these. If they are not matched with the right sets I am sorry. I tried to look them up as much as I could to pair them right and price them fairly. I am selling them as sets/partial sets as you see them in the pictures. I am not looking to split them up and sell them individually. I am flexible on price if you buy several sets. These are mostly older ones and some may be hard to find. She quite collecting a few years back before the scrappers got bad so I don't think any of these are scrappers but again, I am no expert on cast pins. I don't see any that look bad though. If you have any questions about any of them please ask and I will do my best to answer it. See pics for groups and prices.
(page3)

So, as the title says I bought off a collection of about 2000 pins (it was just too tempting NOT to take them...lol) which are now sitting in my bedroom! I decided to sell a good bit of them as I just do not NEED this many pins as much I would like to keep them.

These are mostly older pins and were bought brand new from the person I bought them from. She quit collecting quite a while back so these are not you average "trader lots". They are NICE pins. I have tons of le's, many park pins, cast pins, older WDI things, passholder, holiday, Cruise Line, old core pins, etc. They were kept on cork when she had them and were sent to me bagged so they are not on cards, however I was sent a huge amount of cards so if I see some that I know for sure go on special cards I will try my best to match them up for you!

These are mystery lots but I promise you they are nice! $35 for 10 random pins which includes shipping.

Here are lots of random pictures from when I was looking at them just to give you an idea of what could be in your lots.

:)

102_5190.jpg

102_5189.jpg

102_5188.jpg

102_5185.jpg

102_5176.jpg

102_5175.jpg

102_5170.jpg

102_5159.jpg

102_5131.jpg

102_5130.jpg

102_5127.jpg

102_5125.jpg

102_5123.jpg

102_5080.jpg

Side note- While I do not mind you simply stating a few specific characters you like (and I will do my best to include at least one) PLEASE understand I can not just give you a whole lot of one thing as there are not that many of any one thing. haha I have these in about 8 boxes in my room right now and I can't dig through them all looking for specific pins which is why I am doing them as mystery lots and at a much cheaper price than you would be paying for a lot of these if you bought them individually. I have had a few people message asking for specific lots from pics and I am just not able to do that with these. It would not be fair to others if one person got all of the Little Mermaid or all of the Stitch, etc. I am trying to divide these fairly so everyone gets nice lots. Thanks for understanding! :)

Last edited:
Crazy is right! I would say they are mostly older park/cruiseline/cast members/passholders/old core pins. TONS of them are LE's. I came across a few DA pins and a couple of DS pins. There are also several old Imagineering pins in there. I think the pics are a pretty good representation of what the rest of them are like as well. :) No 100 Mickeys.

Oh yes and there are some full parade sets as well which I would sell as full sets so that I am not splitting those up into the mystery lots.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all of the messages so far. I will start packing them up first thing tomorrow and hopefully have them out tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you all very much for the purchases thus far. I have been packing up for the last bit here and am going to be getting the first few packages out in the next hour or so.

Adding this to first post as well ---

Side note- While I do not mind you simply stating a few specific characters you like (and I will do my best to include at least one) PLEASE understand I can not just give you a whole lot of one thing as there are not that many of any one thing. haha I have these in about 8 boxes in my room right now and I can't dig through them all looking for specific pins which is why I am doing them as mystery lots and at a much cheaper price than you would be paying for a lot of these if you bought them individually. I have had a few people message asking for specific lots from pics and I am just not able to do that with these. It would not be fair to others if one person got all of the Little Mermaid or all of the Stitch, etc. I am trying to divide these fairly so everyone gets nice lots. Thanks for understanding! :)

I was the snake that requested that guys and gals!! Just so you know who to hate on when you have to read through that Side-Note.

I was the snake that requested that guys and gals!! Just so you know who to hate on when you have to read through that Side-Note.

LOL! Really? SEVERAL people asked, not just you! My "side note" is not a rude comment, just letting everyone know so they don't take the time to send an email with all the special requests only to be told I can't do it. Sorry that it bothered you so much that I could not send you all the Stitch ones you wanted. I offered to still send the ship one you asked for but you said never mind.

No I did not mean it in a bad way...just wanted everyone to know why you had to make that *edit*

and yes I realize you would have had to most likely do it anyway

No worries! I completely understand that you can not sift through...the post states its a RANDOM bag of pins. I should have realized that! I just saw all the pictures and got excited! lol

Sorry!

No I did not mean it in a bad way...just wanted everyone to know why you had to make that *edit*

and yes I realize you would have had to most likely do it anyway

No worries! I completely understand that you can not sift through...the post states its a RANDOM bag of pins. I should have realized that! I just saw all the pictures and got excited! lol

Sorry!

No worries! I just did not want you to feel like it was aimed at you. :)

Alright, so everyone who paid has packages ready to go. A couple went out this afternoon and the rest will go out tomorrow morning.

Anyone who pays tonight or after will have to wait until Monday most likely for me to get them out. I am heading out of town tomorrow night and will be back Sunday night. I MIGHT be able to get a couple of more ready tomorrow but if you don't see me post just know I am out of town and will resume packing them up as soon as I get back.

If you message me about them after tomorrow night and I don't get right back to you just know I am away from the computer but will respond to everyone when I get back.

I am posting this now as I don't know how busy I will be tomorrow and did not want anyone to think I skipped over them. ;)

These are taking SO much longer to get ready than I thought. I am trying my best to get everyone at least one or two from the theme they are interested in but boy that takes some digging when you are looking through 2000 pins...haha I wish I had them laid out some place so I could better find what I am looking for. Hopefully everyone will like their lots though. :)

Hey guys! I am finally home, though exhausted. The roads were insane yesterday! Everyone seemed to be int he mountains the the peak weekend of fall colors. We spent over 12 hours on the road yesterday and I got home at 3am! FUN! haha

I am trying to sit down to packing pins and replying to everyone today. I promise I have not forgot anyone so be looking for a reply hopefully by tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back