• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! More SW pins have popped up from the Celebration. Vader Lives, mystery boxes, and the Logo pin! Still no Falcon.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dang it. You talked me into it.

Can you add me to the list for Vader Lives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like for real. It's huge! Wookie for scale.

78e81f828f49814b2a8e0143ff30a3ad.jpg

And the same price as a normal pin! $15.99

Dang it. You talked me into it.

Can you add me to the list for Vader Lives?

Like, for real guys. It's big. Wookie for scale.

c863a995d57661ee920aa09e399db286.jpg

And its the same price as a normal pin!! $15.99

Last edited:
Geez, just checked the Shop Disney Parks App and PODH Downtown Disney and Earth Day are going much faster than I thought. Can you please put me back on the list for those two if they are still available, as well as the Vader Lives? Also, the Who Shot First seems to be all but gone. If you can find it, can you also please pick that up too? I fear that it's nowhere to be found unfortunately.

Last edited:
Geez, just checked the Shop Disney Parks App and PODH Downtown Disney and Earth Day are going much faster than I thought. Can you please put me back on the list for those two if they are still available? Also, the Who Shot First seems to be all but gone. Oh well!
Sure thing! And no those are still around! I just bought some and they had plenty. :) I don't think these SW pins are on the app...

Sure thing! And no those are still around! I just bought some and they had plenty. :) I don't think these SW pins are on the app...

I just noticed them today, they weren't on yesterday I don't think. I might as well add on the Wookiee since my daughter likes him for some reason. I tried to convince her that Vader is redeemed in the end and isn't a "bad guy", but she didn't buy it.

I just noticed them today, they weren't on yesterday I don't think. I might as well add on the Wookiee since my daughter likes him for some reason. I tried to convince her that Vader is redeemed in the end and isn't a "bad guy", but she didn't buy it.
Sure. So you want Who Shot and Wookies? Or Vader too?

Can you please take me off the list for the millennium falcon and Star Wars podh pin. I was able to obtain it somewhere else.

Could I have one more SW mystery box? Also send me invoice please so I can pay up. Thanks again Merlin. You are awesome!!

Sorry one more pin - magical melody Simba if it's not too late. Thanks.

Lucky for you, I'll be in Disney Springs tomorrow night. ;P so I'll grab these for you and send you a full invoice shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back