• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)
I'm a huge Star Wars fan and it's VERY tempting to get these! But I know that way is the path to the darkside! I would need to begin an entirely new collection JUST for Star Wars pins.

To those of you who did get them, GREAT additions to your collections! As always, Merlin sends happiness everyone's way!

Hey, Merlin, can you take me off the list for the 2 SW Naboo pins? I need to save some money for pins from Love is an Adventure. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey, Merlin, can you take me off the list for the 2 SW Naboo pins? I need to save some money for pins from Love is an Adventure. Thanks!

Sure thing. More than likely, they'll still be available for MONTHS. I think every pin from this series still is...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay, we should be all updated to here.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The first half of my PhD exams begin Friday morning (4/21) at 10am and will last until Monday morning (4/24) at 10am. As such, assume I will be totally incommunicado for the weekend and won't be updating any threads or shipping out any packages. Also, don't be offended if I ignore a PM (because I will ignore it...). I promise I'll respond/ship/update/sleep when I can. <3

Thanks for being the awesome group you are! <3

~Merlin

Okay, we should be all updated to here.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The first half of my PhD exams begin Friday morning (4/21) at 10am and will last until Monday morning (4/24) at 10am. As such, assume I will be totally incommunicado for the weekend and won't be updating any threads or shipping out any packages. Also, don't be offended if I ignore a PM (because I will ignore it...). I promise I'll respond/ship/update/sleep when I can. <3

Thanks for being the awesome group you are! <3

~Merlin
Best of luck!

Star Wars PotM: Naboo

Please may I have this one as well please. My friend asked for it :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

By the time you read this, I hope your scholarly weekend went well. I'm at the parks now looking for the Star Wars pins, but in case I can't find them while I'm here, may I please be listed for Naboo/Maul, Vader Lives, and Who Shot First. If I find them this weekend I'll come edit this. :).

Man, the 10k medal pin sold out before I got it! Oh well, but the other pins are great, for those of you guys getting some of the Star Wars race pins.

By the time you read this, I hope your scholarly weekend went well. I'm at the parks now looking for the Star Wars pins, but in case I can't find them while I'm here, may I please be listed for Naboo/Maul, Vader Lives, and Who Shot First. If I find them this weekend I'll come edit this. :).

Man, the 10k medal pin sold out before I got it! Oh well, but the other pins are great, for those of you guys getting some of the Star Wars race pins.
*an ethereal voice echoes from the distance*

If you find them, be sure to let me know where and I'll go grab some more Monday afternooooooooooooon...

~Merlin (?)

If you find them, be sure to let me know where and I'll go grab some more Monday afternooooooooooooon...

~Merlin (?)

Hey! Get back to your exam! >_>
9f7a25e32a236efc6b58da58cd828d1c.gif

~Merlin (?)

Launch bay cargo! I got maul, who shot first, and the lunch box pin. No Vader lives. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock looked ok, not sure what's in the back or not. Didn't see the logo pin.

Darn, I'll just miss you. We're headed back to Miami in about a half hour. I picked up two Mauls. Maybe I can trade for a Vader Lives somewhere down the line. Or not. I'm terrible at picking out what might be a good trader. :p

Star wars pins have been confirmed in the parks. :D I'll be headed up this evening so be sure to request soon! :D Bf will be with me, so we should be able to snag a good number :)

Whoo hoo! Thanks to Xdattax's intel and bf's extra set of hands, we got all of the available SW pins we needed. :)

Still no Podh, millenium falcon, logo pin, or mystery boxes. Buy everything else is good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back