• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW April Pickups: At Cost! (Plus Star Wars Celebration pins!)
Magical Melodies: Lion King & Disney Recollections: Simba please :)

I've updated payments received. It's a good idea to get those requests in for Magical Melodies and Disney Recollections early since I have no idea how quickly they'll go. :)

~Merlin

Magical Melodies: Lion King
Disney Recollections: Simba Flips
Earthday 2017 Rabbit and Tigger
Essence of Evil Scar
Dug Collar open edition x 2
Otter Cuddle party x 2
Disney Recollections pin - Hercules (if they still have it)
Doctors day stitch (if they still have it)
Nightmare before christmas Easter 2017 (if they still have it)
Essence of Evil: Evil queen (if they still have it)
With shipping to England :0)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Magical Melodies: Lion King
Disney Recollections: Simba Flips
Earthday 2017 Rabbit and Tigger
Essence of Evil Scar
Dug Collar open edition x 2
Otter Cuddle party x 2
Disney Recollections pin - Hercules (if they still have it)
Doctors day stitch (if they still have it)
Nightmare before christmas Easter 2017 (if they still have it)
Essence of Evil: Evil queen (if they still have it)
With shipping to England :0)

Alrighty! I've got you added! Please go back and double check me. I'm afraid the Doctors Day Stitch has sold out, and the Easter Nightmare pin is a DLR exclusive, so I would go check with Speezard on his DLR thread for that one. :) There are plenty of other OE pins available beyond those two that I have listed, so if there's something in particular you're looking for, just let me know.

~Merlin

Lovely. Can I get 2 x simba flips if possible and the scrooge behind the doorway pin? I will try and find a list of OE pins online :0)

Lovely. Can I get 2 x simba flips if possible and the scrooge behind the doorway pin? I will try and find a list of OE pins online :0)

Of course. I'm not sure if you have access to the Shop Disney Parks app, but that would be helpful for OE I think. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey gang! I have added some of the Star Wars Celebration pins to the list as well! There's a chance that the leftovers from the event could pop up as early as this Thursday, but will more likely be around May 4th. Anywho, if there's something you'd like for me to keep an eye out for, let me know. I'm assuming that most of the three pin package sets are gone, so I didn't list those. But if I spot them, I'll add them to the list too. So keep an eye out on Thursday!

Those of you who have messaged me requesting these pins, please put your names here again just so I can keep a record of everything. :) Thanks!

~Merlin

Merlin, please put me down for the SW:40 years (2, if possible), Stormtrooper PoDH (again, 2 if possible), Millennium Falcon (2, if possible) and SW:40 years thermos and lunchbox (2, if possible), and SW PotM:Naboo (2, again, if possible).
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Millennium falcon x 2
Wookiees need love too x2
Darth Vader lives x2
If possible please

Okay, should be all updated.

As a general note, for those requesting multiples of a single pin, each person on the list will receive at least one pin before I begin picking up your duplicates, that way everyone has a chance to get at least one. :) I'm typically able to fill even multiple requests for a single pin, but just wanted to put that out there as a disclaimer. :)

~Merlin

Can you please put me on the list for
-Star Wars 40 yr
-piece of Star Wars history (if not sold out)
-millennium falcon
-Wookiee need love
-lunch box and thermos

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. If there are any of the previous essence of evil releases around please may I order those too? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back