• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Flower and Garden Pickups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW EPCOT Flower and Garden Pickups: At Cost!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Here we go for EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival 2017! :D If you spot something you’re interested in, just leave a comment (not a PM) with what you’d like for me to pick up.

If you would like for me to do a pick-up for you, please comment here. I will send you a PM with the necessary information. :)

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $1 surcharge per pin* + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin, up to $7, which gets you Priority 2-Day. I’m happy to hold pins for the entire month to save on shipping if you are grabbing multiple pins.

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so that you get the correct invoice the first time. Shipping just a few pins to Europe and overseas is a whopping $15!! Canada is a more moderate $9. I’m happy to hold pins for several releases to maximize on shipping cost. OR if you trade with someone stateside, I’m happy to send your pins to them and only charge you for US shipping (if it’s okay with them, of course). Please let me know your preference when you request a spot.

Invoices will go out around the first of the month.

Finally, since prices have not been announced, the prices listed here is just an estimate based on past releases.

EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival 2017

Flower%20and%20Garden%20Logo%20copy_zpsi3ewtsha.jpg

Flower & Garden Festival Logo 2017

Retail + Tax: $15.96
Limited Release

Pickups:
1) Tbryson880 (paid, obtained, holding)
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Mickey%20FG_zpsbae8exrb.jpg

Mickey F&G 2017
Retail + Tax: $17.03
Edition Size: ???

Pickups:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Minnie%20FG_zps5p2iowxt.jpg

Minnie F&G 2017

Pickups:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

BatB%20FG_zps2vv9qh28.jpg

Beauty and the Beast F&G 2017

Pickups:
1) Me
2) Tokaji (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) Spr175psu (paid, obtained, holding)
4) Connies_Hobby (invoiced, obtained)
5) Leatherneck26 (paid, obtained, holding) x2
6) ---------------

Lilo%20Stitch%20Passholder_zpsknswulby.jpg

Lilo and Stitch F&G 2017 - Passholder Exclusive

Pickups:
1) Me
2) AidanShepard (invoiced, obtained)
Backups:
3) Spr175psu (paid, obtained, holding)
4) Tbryson880 (paid, obtained, holding)
5) Natelove (paid, obtained, holding)
6) --------------
7) ---------------

Figment%20Passholder_zpsea5uqoq7.jpg

Figment F&G 2017 - Passholder Exclusive

Pickups:
1) Me
2)Tokaji (paid, obtained, shipped)
Backups:
3) GreyWyvern (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) Hopemax (paid, obtained, holding)
5) Spr175psu (paid, obtained, holding)
6) Briscoefilms (paid, obtained, holding)
7) Sismelis (paid, obtained, shipped)
8) ---------------

FG%202017%20Pin%20Set_zpspuygqewe.jpg

F&G 2017 Four Pin Set (Orange Bird, Figment, Stitch, Judy)
Retail + Tax: 58.56
Edition Size: 500

Pickups:
1) Me Co-op (OB - (open), Fig - (open), Stitch - Me, Judy - Speedwaystar1) (obtained)
2) Tokaji Co-op (OB - (xdattax), Fig - GreyWyvern, Stitch - Tokaji, Judy - Tokaji) (invoiced, obtained)
Backups:
3) GreyWyvern (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) Co-Op 1 (OB - Lynn99, Fig - Briscoefilms, Stitch - AidanShepard, Judy - AidanShepard) (invoiced, obtained)
5) Co-Op 2 (OB - Ocean7, Fig - Sismelis, Stitch - Unibear, Judy - lynn99) (obtained)
6) Spr175psu (paid, obtained, holding)
Unlikely:**
7) Co-op 3 (OB - Ocean7, Fig - GreyWyvern, Stitch - Natelove, Judy - Mickeyplutofan) (invoiced, obtained)
8) ---------------

For Co-Op Purposes:
Orange Bird -
Figment -
Stitch -
Judy -

**I say "unlikely" only because of the assumed low LE (the last set was LE 500). And with such popular characters like Judy in the set, I imagine this one will sell out a tad faster than the other. Of course, I'll always do my best to get as many as I can. :)

Mickey%20Minnie%20Butterflies_zpsni5iy8mn.jpg

F&G 2017 Two-On-A-Card: Mickey and Minnie Butterflies
Retail + Tax: 26.61

Pickups:
1) Speedwaystar1 (paid, obtained, holding)
2) Lynn99 (paid, obtained)
Backups:
3) Connies_Hobby (invoiced, obtained)
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Last edited:
Other Festival Merchandise:
If there's something else from the Festival you would like (t-shirts, maps, coins, etc.), just let me know!

Park Maps/Passports
1) Tbryson880 (x3)

I will keep this as up to date as possible. And please remember, my ability to pick up pins is always tentative and the quantity I can grab at a time is limited, so your patience is much appreciated!
smile.gif

Also, remember that I am human and make mistakes (despite my best efforts). I'm a college professor teaching six classes this semester, also writing my Ph.D. dissertation, and a devoted Pokemon Trainer, so I'm being pulled in a LOT of different directions. If there is an error on this page, I promise it's an honest mistake. Please send me a PM and I promise we will take care of it. Paypal cases are nerve wracking--so before you open one, please message me first to inquire. I've been doing this for nearly a year now and everyone has been taken care of.
smile.gif

~Merlin

Last edited:
So quick! You are an inspiration, Merlin! :D

Please put me on the list for the Figment passholder and the 4-pack LE set. Thanks so much!!!

:fig:

AHHH put me down for the Stitch Passholder and the 4 piece LE set. I want that Stitch and Judy, they are so cute!

EDIT: If someone wants to co-op the four-piece set with me, just say so! I really just want Stitch and Judy (though I suspect everyone else will, too, haha!).

Last edited:
Can I be on the list for the four-pack, please? I really just want Judy but there are several other Judys claimed before me, and I don't know if you'll have that many co-ops.

Okay, I went ahead and updated this before the co-op thing got hairy. Hahah! Anywho, double check me!

About the 4-pin set, I'd like a full set regardless.

But if any co-op doesn't fill and needs a Figment to complete, I'll be happy to add myself! Up to two co-ops.

:fig:

Please add me to the mickey & Minnie butterflys.

And I'd love the orange bird from the F&G 2017 Four Pin Set (and please add me to the list for Judy if there ends up being an extra/multiple co-ops, etc)

Hi Merlin, can I please request the BATB (x2), Lilo and Stitch Passholder (x2), Figment Passholder, Mickey and Minnie Butterflies, and 4 pin LE set? Thank you so much! I wish I could get to F&G this year.

Updated to this point! I've gone ahead and green-lit Co-Op 1 as with GreyWyvern's offer, that set can be made. I think if we can get three of the four pins for each set claimed (other than my own), I'll go ahead and roll with it and just sell or trade the remainder myself. :) These pins this year are so cute, and this 4 pin set especially, so I want as many people to have a chance at it as possible. :)

~Merlin

If possible could I co-op in on the Judy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll add you shortly, but know there's a decent line for Judy now. Last year this set was only LE 500, so I'm not totally sure how many I will be able to get. But I'll do my best!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll add you shortly, but know there's a decent line for Judy now. Last year this set was only LE 500, so I'm not totally sure how many I will be able to get. But I'll do my best!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh yes I figured. If not no big deal of course!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I please get on list for Lilo & Stitch pin and I would like to get in a co-op for the other Stitch pin if you have one or I will just take the four pack. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back