• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)
79927077c75398211a6978dd7ef4a793.jpg

Guess who's here! :3 they have several, so if you want one let me know. Retail is 32.99

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Hey Merlin
Could you grab me a set please ,if it's going to be my last package for a while might as well make it a good one :lol:

Hi Merlin! Would it be possible for you to get me one of the Mary Poppins "Practically Perfect In Every Way" pins? I think it's an OE or rack pin.

Hi Merlin! Would it be possible for you to get me one of the Mary Poppins "Practically Perfect In Every Way" pins? I think it's an OE or rack pin.
Sure! I probably won't be able to grab it until next week though. But I'll out you done for it!

Hey guys! I accidentally bought an extra Tangled Timeless Tales pin today. If you would like to claim it, please let me know. Pricing info is on the first post. Thanks!!! <3

​~Merlin

Wee bump! Still have that spare Tangled TT. I'll have to put it on the bay soon to make up the mistake, but I'd much rather sell it here. Hahah!

Please sign me up for Hollywood Studios Minnie pass holder pin. Are there any other passholder pins from this year which you have available ?

Also, please sign me up for ALL of the POTM Star Wars pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there! I've got you on the list and I'll be sending an invoice shortly!

As for the others in the Crest series, they've only released one other one, a Figment one for EPCOT. I don't believe he's still available for purchase, so you'll probably have to work out a trade for him. But I'll check Thursday and see. :)

~Merlin

Okay! I think everything is updated! I've been a little busy lately (papers from my students + Pokemon Go release...) but I think we're all squared away. Double check me in case I missed something! <3

~Merlin

I just read an interview with the President of Niantic. And he says that legendaries are released manually and will be associated with events. So most people are calling this fake. But I'll still check it out! XD

I just read an interview with the President of Niantic. And he says that legendaries are released manually and will be associated with events. So most people are calling this fake. But I'll still check it out! XD

Ah dang it! Well regardless, I hear that the MK is a good hunting ground. (I'm still looking for something OTHER than the pidgeys in my neighborhood.)

Ah dang it! Well regardless, I hear that the MK is a good hunting ground. (I'm still looking for something OTHER than the pidgeys in my neighborhood.)
I was at Disney Springs for the day of the release and there were a TON of stops, so I imagine the parks are even better! And a good bit of eevees and magikarps.

Back