• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)
I'll be looking for the Duets pin when it finally comes out.
If you get ahold of one to sell let me know!

If available, can I get Love Letters POTM Lady and Tramp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the list!

I'll be looking for the Duets pin when it finally comes out.
If you get ahold of one to sell let me know!

I haven't seen the next Duet, but I assume it'll pop up next week. I'll take requests for it once it's been announced. But they very very rarely sell out. In fact, both Hercules and Cinderella are still around. Hahah! So I'm sure you'll get one. Hahah!

~Merlin

Okay! All of the pins for this month have been announced! Whoo! :D If you were waiting to see the rest of the releases before shipping, and don't plan on picking anything else up for this month, please let me know so I can ship off your pins! :3

Also, if you have not paid for the pins I have already picked up and have not discussed payment with me already, please contact me as soon as possible. All of this goes on my personal credit card, and that's started to really rack up. Thanks!

~Merlin

I just saw a picture of the Alice pins on the other thread. This is the first I've heard of them.

They're being released tomorrow? Do we know any prices yet?

They're LE 3000... so they probably won't all sell out immediately, right?

I might be interested in Alice "Painting the Roses Red" but I think I'll wait until I see a picture of one in hand, and know the price. :dunno:

Edit: OMG I just realized that in the lowest pin in the "Down the Rabbit Hole" set, she's reading a book! Arrrghh. I know I won't be able to afford a set of 4 LE 500 pins but damn. I think we both need her in our bookworm collections. :lol:

Last edited:
I just saw a picture of the Alice pins on the other thread. This is the first I've heard of them.

They're being released tomorrow? Do we know any prices yet?

They're LE 3000... so they probably won't all sell out immediately, right?

I might be interested in Alice "Painting the Roses Red" but I think I'll wait until I see a picture of one in hand, and know the price. :dunno:

Edit: OMG I just realized that in the lowest pin in the "Down the Rabbit Hole" set, she's reading a book! Arrrghh. I know I won't be able to afford a set of 4 LE 500 pins but damn. I think we both need her in our bookworm collections. :lol:

Nope, no prices yet (which seems to be a new trend for Disney and Pins, hahah!) But I'm assuming those LE 3000 will be standard prices ($15-$17). That boxed set though....who knows. And I'm terrified to see how much the framed set it. Hahah! I'm grabbing a Painting pin for myself, so I'll send you a pic tomorrow and let you know the price. :3

And I saw that too! But there's ~no~ way I can justify that much money on a super super side collection. XD Alas. Earwax.

~Merlin

I cannot seem to find the Aug flyer ... is there one that shows the pins for the month?
Disney has started to announce pins week by week rather than the normal months flyer. :/ which is quite frustrating, hahah! But there's nothing out for August yet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alice in a Bottle and 2x Mystery boxes (first choices on reveal would be the cat and the hatter). Thanks

Cheshire first pick for a cat. Dinah second if you can't get Cheshire. Thanks for clarifying.

Wow, this is incredible, THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this!! If there is still space available (looks like they aren't spoken for yet, but i haven't read through all the comments yet, so it's possible they're gone and the list just hasn't been updated yet), i would love one of EACH of the Alice release, EXCEPT the R/C ones (i'll probably end up getting the full set on eBay, might be cheaper than buying them blind since i'm not a local and can't trade in person?). Please sign me up for 1 frame, 1 down the rabbit hole, 1 Alice in the bottle, 1 painting the roses, and 1 mad tea party. Let me know what the total is, and i will send you the paypal payment today. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Wow, this is incredible, THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this!! If there is still space available (looks like they aren't spoken for yet, but i haven't read through all the comments yet, so it's possible they're gone and the list just hasn't been updated yet), i would love one of EACH of the Alice release, EXCEPT the R/C ones (i'll probably end up getting the full set on eBay, might be cheaper than buying them blind since i'm not a local and can't trade in person?). Please sign me up for 1 frame, 1 down the rabbit hole, 1 Alice in the bottle, 1 painting the roses, and 1 mad tea party. Let me know what the total is, and i will send you the paypal payment today. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
You messaged at the perfect time. Hahah! I got one of everything for you! The Down the Rabbit hole set is $70 and the framed set is $280 retail. I'll send a complete invoice this evening, but I've grabbed one of everything except the R/Cs for you. :)

Stich, I grabbed you a Mad Hatter and a Cheshire Cat! Haunted575, I have an entire set for you.

Back