• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW June + Wall-E Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW June + Wall-E Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Hello! I have never made a request before, how do they work? I would really appreciate the Lion King Tape if possible. Thanks!

Hey luvlionk! I'm assuming that one is going to be a DLR exclusive pin, so hop over there and put in a request if you have done so yet. :)

Hey guys. We are still waiting on the WDW flyer. You're welcome to go ahead and request things like the Lunchbox if you're collecting the series, or the Donuts or Latte pins as we are pretty certain there will be one.

Also, upon further consideration, I don't think WDW will be getting those Tiki Room pins. :( Our Tiki Room opened in 1971, so it's not an anniversary year for us. So those of you who have requested them, you might want to move them to the DLR thread (@Ocean7 @PixiePost @fuzzybunny )

So far, this is a fairly frustrating waiting period because it means either WDW will not be getting much this month OR we will get a slew of new stuff. So who knows... But as soon as I do, I'll post it here. :)

No worries - Thanks for letting us know!

Hi Merlin
I guess I will need the entire aristocracy puzzle.
I guess we could start with 5 boxes.
Perhaps somebody else is willing to have you open some and swap duplicates.
PM me and we can work something out.....

Also, I still have two Lady chasers if anybody is interested.

Family

Hey gang! We are still waiting on the WDW flyer. I was putting off making the thread proper for that drop, but I suppose I'll go ahead and fix this up. <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Very interesting... Either way, check back on the 1st for a fully updated thread and I'll post the flyer as soon as I see it.

681993d775c7470e64ad34a00e33821a.jpg

Thanks @Shelterkat for the info!

Very interesting... Either way, check back on the 1st for a fully updated thread and I'll post the flyer as soon as I see it.

681993d775c7470e64ad34a00e33821a.jpg

Thanks @Shelterkat for the info!

I have two questions (for the universe in general; I don't expect anyone here to have the answers):

1) Is Disney now giving Disney Pins Blog the flyers to post? Has that become the official source?
2) Why do they have to wait until June 1? Disney used to release flyers early. Do they think it will cut down on scrappers? Because considering we're starting to see counterfeits months in advance, I doubt a few days is going to make much difference.

I have two questions (for the universe in general; I don't expect anyone here to have the answers):

1) Is Disney now giving Disney Pins Blog the flyers to post? Has that become the official source?
2) Why do they have to wait until June 1? Disney used to release flyers early. Do they think it will cut down on scrappers? Because considering we're starting to see counterfeits months in advance, I doubt a few days is going to make much difference.
I have two thoughts on this.

1) Disney is so behind on compiling any sort of pin website that they have reached out for help. However, Disney is notoriously protective of its information, so they've put a control clause on it as a way to say they're still in charge.

2) Disney gives zero craps about pins and, so, rather than do the hard work themselves, they subsidize it, but still want control etc...

Either way, DPB and Disney have been increasingly cozy lately, ever since DPB held an official, sponsored, anniversary event in Epcot's Norway restaurant. I'm betting there's some sort of partnership brewing. Which doesn't bode well for DPB as I bet Disney will start to throttle information as they're doing with the flyer. For example, DPB typically posts about wdi pins as soon as we have info. But if they're connected to Disney in an official capacity, they can't do that any more...

Okay, this has been updated to the best of my abilities for the time being. :) We will have a full update on Friday! I'll post the flyer as soon as I have it on the main post and will update with individual images when I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back