• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
You can take me off for the maximus wreath :)
Just so you can help others ^-^ my boyfriend said he got it x.x
Thanks!
Oh, I did already pick it up, but I sure it won't be hard to find him a new home. :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

PM'd, just didn't want to be a hassle since the wreaths were "Everywhere" ;-;
Thankfully, they were all in one spot at Disney Springs! So I didn't even have to go out of my way. :3 and no worries! It's all good. :D

~Merlin

Hey gang! Just a heads up, this week is insanely busy for me as I try to get everything with my students settled for the Thanksgiving break. I'll be updating this with "paid" notices probably this evening or tomorrow and will mail out this weekend. If you want these pins before Thanksgiving, please let me know so I can mail them out! Otherwise shipping will happen after the holiday. Also, if you haven't paid yet, or haven't received an invoice, please do that when you can. :)

I will also be doing another pickup on Thursday for the new releases and any straggling pickups. After Thursday, I doubt I'll make it back to the park before December 1st. So speak now or hold your peace for a few weeks. Hahah! Thanks so much!

~Merlin

Okay! I think I have everything updated! Please PLEASE double check me! If I do not have "holding" listed by your name, then I plan to ship out as soon as your order is complete. If that is incorrect, please let me know here. (I faintly remember someone saying they wanted me to hold but for the life of me, I can't find that message....).

Thanks so much! If you haven't received an invoice, I'll likely send one out this evening or tomorrow evening. Thanks!

~Merlin

The BatB pins have been announced for next week's release. You are welcome to put in requests, but I will not be doing pickups until the 27th at the earliest.

This just in! I will be able to make a single pickup on the morning of the 22nd. My boyfriend and I will hit the park on our way out of town and get as much as we can. Put those requests in now! XD

I am interested in the following:

BATB 25th Anniversary Mystery Boxes - 4 quantity

BATB Four Pin Boxed Set LE1000

BATB Ballroom Framed Set, if possible. (depending on pricing)

Last edited:
I am interested in the following:

BATB 25th Anniversary Mystery Boxes - 3 quantity

BATB Framed Set, if possible.
I'll be taking requests for specific characters since it's R/C. If you know which characters you want, let me know. :)

This just in! I will be able to make a single pickup on the morning of the 22nd. My boyfriend and I will hit the park on our way out of town and get as much as we can. Put those requests in now! XD

Yay! :D Can I be put down for the Box set!? :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'll be taking requests for specific characters since it's R/C. If you know which characters you want, let me know. :)

Ok I will. Thanks so much. I am not sure if you caught the post was revised to include the following:

BATB 25th Anniversary Mystery Boxes - 4 quantity

BATB Four Pin Boxed Set LE1000

BATB Ballroom Framed Set, if possible. (depending on pricing)

You guys ARE WAY TOO QUICK!!!!! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back