• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)
New gingerbread pins!
This one is for contemporary Resort
33E26505-A230-4C0B-AA2E-45485EEC6652_zpshxk3wz5j.jpeg

And this one for Grand Floridian Resort
AB4D934E-36EA-4D39-948B-C1B290E72284_zps8wmmowth.jpeg

They are $15 each. Thought I'd let you know :)

Hi, I saw on the front sheet that I was invoiced but I never recieved any invoice :3 Mind sending again please?
Oh, sorry about that! I'll resend it this afternoon. And yes, I got both the Timeless Tales and the Wreath. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This just in! Box sets are $100!!!!!!

No word on frame sets, but we are also going to Disney Springs, so we will be able to pick up all of the BatB requests! Room for a few more of the regular pins (not the R/C. They are limiting those to 2 per person for the first day), and room for one more box set. Speak now or wait until the holiday is over!

Human form conceals confirmed! I got Cogsworth (Yaaaaaaas) and Mrs. Potts. Looking for Enchantress!

Okay! Thanks to some fancy footwork and the most amazing, fantastic boyfriend ever, we were able to pick up ALL of the requested BatB pins!!!! Three cheers for BF! Hahaha!

I'll try to send out invoices casually as we are driving. But I would appreciate payment as soon as possible since I need to reimburse my partner in pin crime. :) thanks everyone!!

Is it too late to request Mrs. Potts and Chip R/C boxes? If not, I would like to get both of them. Thank you!
I won't be able to pick them up until after Thanksgiving as we are already on the road. But since those are Limited Release, I imagine they will stick around for a bit. But please let me know if you get them elsewhere before next week! Thanks!

Thank you!

I won't be able to pick them up until after Thanksgiving as we are already on the road. But since those are Limited Release, I imagine they will stick around for a bit. But please let me know if you get them elsewhere before next week! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back