• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)
Can you tentatively put me down for the BatB Four Pin Boxed Set?

I wanna know the price first. >.<

Please and thank you Merlin!
I won't know the price until pretty much as I'm checking out. So I'll put you on the "backup" list and won't be able to grab it until after the holiday. But you can assume it's going to be around $80-100 based on past releases.

If you change your mind and want to just go for it, be sure to let me know. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay! The BatB pins have been added! I'll worry with the Nov 25+ pins later tonight. Hahhah! Be sure to get your requests in early for BatB as my pickups before the holiday are pretty limited!

Ok I will. Thanks so much. I am not sure if you caught the post was revised to include the following:

BATB 25th Anniversary Mystery Boxes - 4 quantity

BATB Four Pin Boxed Set LE1000

BATB Ballroom Framed Set, if possible. (depending on pricing)

You guys ARE WAY TOO QUICK!!!!! :wavey:

I've got you on the list! :3 Just let me know which individual characters, or I'll just grab 4 at random. :3

I won't know the price until pretty much as I'm checking out. So I'll put you on the "backup" list and won't be able to grab it until after the holiday. But you can assume it's going to be around $80-100 based on past releases.

If you change your mind and want to just go for it, be sure to let me know. :)

Ahhh GO AHEAD and put me on the definite. Thank you!!

Hey Merlin!,
Could you put me down for the following?:
Belle and Beast Enchanted Mirror and a maybe on the Boxed set not sure if I can get it yet without knowing prices for it. Thank you for all your help especially your bf! :)

Last edited:
Please put me down for the belle and Maurice pin!

On the list! :3

Hey Merlin!,
Could you put me down for the following?:
Belle and Beast Enchanted Mirror and a maybe on the Boxed set not sure if I can get it yet without knowing prices for it. Thank you for all your help especially your bf! :)

On the list! :)

~Merlin

hi: Can you please put me in the list for:
B+B Gaston and Lefou, Belle and Maurice, Enchanted Mirror , Boxed set and framed set. thanks.

Gaston and LeFou
Belle and Maurice
Belle and Beast Enchanted Mirror

could you please put me down for these 3 pins please?

is the bell and beast enchanted mirror is that 17.03 each or is it a combo set type thing
thanks!

it should be 55.12 right? i'll paypal it over?

Last edited:
Gaston and LeFou
Belle and Maurice

could you please put me down for these 3 pins? although is the bell and beast enchanted mirror is that 17.03 each or is it a combo set type thing
thanks!

I'll add you to the list shortly. The mirror is a Spinner, so on one side is Belle and the other Beast.

I'll invoice you to complete total this afternoon. Thanks!

Hi there - I would like the following batb pins:
Boxed set
R/C -Old Woman, Beast, Cogsworth (so, 3 boxes)
BatB enchanted mirror
Gaston/Lefou
Belle/Maurice

Gaston and LeFou please!

On the list! :3

hi: Can you please put me in the list for:
B+B Gaston and Lefou, Belle and Maurice, Enchanted Mirror , Boxed set and framed set. thanks.

On the list! Be aware that I will likely only be able to snag 4 box sets on Tuesday. I have no idea if they will last until Sunday, but I will do my best.

Gaston and LeFou
Belle and Maurice

could you please put me down for these 3 pins please?

is the bell and beast enchanted mirror is that 17.03 each or is it a combo set type thing
thanks!

On the list!

Hi there - I would like the following batb pins:
Boxed set
R/C -Old Woman, Beast, Cogsworth (so, 3 boxes)
BatB enchanted mirror
Gaston/Lefou
Belle/Maurice

I've got you on the list! Just be aware that you are in the backups for both Gaston and the Box Set. I imagine the Gaston will last through the week, but I'm really not sure. As for the box set, that's really up in the air. I'll do a full update on Tuesday morning to let everyone know where they stand with the pickups so you can start hunting if you need to. Thanks! :D

Everyone should be on the list now! A good number of definite slots are full for the Tuesday pickup, but there's still space for the characters. And too, things could last through the week, but with the holiday it's really anyone's guess... Thanks everyone, and here's hoping we can make some magic happen!

~Merlin

Is it too late to try to get a holiday wreath pin? I would like the Grand Floridian Alice if possible. Thanks.

I've got you on the list! They are sold out of the wreath at Disney Springs (they sold out of most of them, actually!), but I think the restort itself is very well stocked. So that shouldn't be a problem. :) I'll let you know probably Sunday when I do another pickup run! Thanks!

~Merlin

Could you put me down for two of the Figment Logo Pins for Holidays Around the World, Merlin? :fig:

I will be back at WDW mid-January and can pick them up then if that works for you.

Cheers!

Could you put me down for two of the Figment Logo Pins for Holidays Around the World, Merlin? :fig:

I will be back at WDW mid-January and can pick them up then if that works for you.

Cheers!

What!?! You don't want a BatB pin! Hahah, just kidding. ;P I've got you down! And I'm happy to hand it off in January. :)

~Merlin

I dunno if it's accurate, but I saw somewhere on IG that the BatB boxed set is ~$65. I thought you'd like to know! (Again, though, I don't know if it's entirely accurate!)

I dunno if it's accurate, but I saw somewhere on IG that the BatB boxed set is ~$65. I thought you'd like to know! (Again, though, I don't know if it's entirely accurate!)
I don't really how they would know? Is that just how much they're charging, or do they say that's the price? The Sushi box set was 59 or 64 I think, so it might not be totally wrong. I'll do some research. I'm basing my assumption on the Alice Box set which was 4 pins at 70.

I don't really how they would know? Is that just how much they're charging, or do they say that's the price? The Sushi box set was 59 or 64 I think, so it might not be totally wrong. I'll do some research. I'm basing my assumption on the Alice Box set which was 4 pins at 70.

They just said it was what the prices were as f/f. I'm not sure how they'd know either - I just figured I'd pass along the knowledge anyways.

They just said it was what the prices were as f/f. I'm not sure how they'd know either - I just figured I'd pass along the knowledge anyways.
Well, knowledge is power! XD thanks. It's going to stink for them when Disney hikes up the prices. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back