• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW PTN haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW PTN haul

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ok, so I think for my first PTN it was fine, it definitely was overwhelming. Met some wonderful people from DPF, and made it home and getting ready to call it at 1 am.
Here are the things I traded for.
8bc0060a.jpg
7aeeb7d4.jpg

Thanks everyone! Had fun and it was worth the 5 hr drive round trip.
I learned a few things on how to make the next one a better experience. One big thing I learned today was.... Wow, pins get heavy! Saw many amazing pins that I couldn't have but it's ok, I know they will come some day, :)

Also learned that cards and original packaging is super important, so note to self, keep them!

wow you got some excellent pins, really like the belle and chip pin
yeah, I think that is my favorite out of the whole bunch too. :)

Great group of pins. I am envious of a few of them! Good Job! When I go to a PTN at DLR I end up spending all my time talking. If someone comes to my table and wants to look then cool. If not I had a great time with my friends. BTW... I think we get to go to the one in 'August so I am happy about that!

Don't forget about your first zap! Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Of course NOT! It was a wonderful zap, I posted somewhere in the forums thanking you but no idea where it got buried. I love Brave and trading and getting zapped by you made a wonderful end to the night!

Thanks so very much!
Maritza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back