• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

You're welcome Becca!

I got two wonderful PIFs today!

First one from Amethyst that included some goodies- adorable Disney hot air balloon stickers and some "repurposed" scrapper pins, as well as this great pin:
pin56176th72

Second from Laramie with these great pins:
pin61203th72
pin82939th72
pin82923th72
pin82182th72

Thank you both so much! I love them!

Sorry this is late:I recieved:
Pin 75182: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Past Attractions - Magic Kingdom Clock
from Becca

Thanks I needed that one

Got 3 great pins and a lovely keyring from Brandy714 this morning and here they are
Pin 48113: Disney/Pixar's Monsters, Inc. - Mike and Sulley
Pin 851: Grumpy (Full Figure)

Pin 35305: WDW - Chip 'n' Dale Balancing

The keyring is 2011 spinner with the fab 5 on it :D Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise this morning:D:D:D

I recieved these great pins from Donna:
Pin 74062: Disney Store Europe - Wishing Star

Pin 55136: Pirates of the Caribbean - Skull and Compass

Thank you so much..I needed those too:)

Thank you Dawny for picking out these cute pins for me ...
pin43627
pin72698

thank you thank you thank you ... really love em ...

I saw you collected chip and dale (hope you didnt have tis set already) and you can always use a trader over in The Netherlands i am sure--i heard it is harder to get pins over there! Just enjoy!

I received this pin from Katpogo!! I'm so happy because I really wanted this pin!

Pin 88257: WDW - Deluxe Starter Set - Walt Disney World Postcards - Aladdin and Jasmine on Magic Carpet ONLY

Thank you so much!!!

Such cool pins! I have one to add: this amazing Eeyore pin from fatdaddy68:

pin6502th72

I absolutely love it! Thanks so much, Ken! :)

Laura

Back