• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I was STUNNED by the kind and GORGEOUS pif I received today from Lisa, aka shooting4ownhand!! She is simply beautiful and I will never ever trade her!!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful pif!!!

Pin 23631: WDW - Princess Premiere (Belle) Free D Rose

I got this cute little guy from Tiggermickey! He came wrapped in the most awesome Angry Birds duct tape!

pin74252

Jodi (jsutherin) sent me this great Chinese New Year pin from my wants list! :)

pin94211

I love it!! My daughter is a Snake (and pretty mad about it...LOL!)--I'm collecting Chinese Zodiac pins for all my kids' animals and this is my first snake. Thanks so much! :)

Laura

I got this *adorable* snowglobe pin from Boule today!

pin69969

SO cute and I love the shade of blue in the confetti! (you can't see it in the pic). Thanks so much, Kathy! :)

I got this from Sabrina (teddy_ruxpin)

pin78569

Pin 78569: Mini-Pin Collection - Villains (Hades, Pain, and Panic Only)

and this from Stacey (mylittletyguy)

pin84605

Pin 84605: WDW - Star Wars(TM) Mystery Collection - Characters with Quotes - Mickey Mouse as Luke Skywalker Only

Thanks ladies!

wow some nice pins on here.....and today i received just in time for valentines from the wonderful DISNEYPINQUEEN

pin69030
this photo does not really show how lovely it is and she does have an arrow in her bum! lol

I received the cutest pin from Catz! Thank you so much. I love it.

pin86079th72

SO glad you liked it. i was nervous.. the other trade i had for it fell through.. so i was excited to have something you wanted!~ ENJOY!

I received 3 wonderful pins from Lwrn1
Pin 5212: 2001 Marie from Aristocats Pin 5931: Animal Kingdom Lodge - Hat Pin (Pluto)
And another really cute Pluto!

THANK YOU!!!

Back