• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
The wife got ... ABU!!!! from RIDisneyPinGuy from our wants list!

pin11371

Thanks so much!

I just got AgentR's great parcel today and it included:

Which is great since the Plunger pin was originally a pin I owned when I FIRST started pin trading, then I sold it. Then I missed it so much I rebought it and then ended up trading it away again lol Now it has returned! I really do like the pin, it's just that when a trade comes up I cannot refuse, I had to trade it the second time xP

THANKS AGENTR!!!

I just got AgentR's great parcel today and it included:

Which is great since the Plunger pin was originally a pin I owned when I FIRST started pin trading, then I sold it. Then I missed it so much I rebought it and then ended up trading it away again lol Now it has returned! I really do like the pin, it's just that when a trade comes up I cannot refuse, I had to trade it the second time xP

THANKS AGENTR!!!

That pin has made it home three times now!?! That pin was meant to be yours. Keep him this time. :)
pisnt that Stitch car awesome!?! I love it!

I received an awesome LBE from Bryana containing not one, not two, but three of my wants! Thank you so much for this awesome PIF!

Pin 83686: Disney Pirates Starter Set - Pete and Mickey Only
Pin 83685: Disney Pirates Starter Set - Donald and Pluto Only
Pin 67647: Pirates of the Caribbean® - Stitch as Barbossa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHERYL (chroll)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got
pin57426
(Pin 57426: DS - Enchanted - Princess Giselle) in the mail last night!!!!!!

I had a miserable day, I left work at 9 PM instead of 5 PM because an experiment was just a super big pain in the butt... And I got home to open my PIF and got this beautiful pin!!! It made a really terrible day so amazing! I'm so so so so so happy!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHERYL (chroll)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got
pin57426
(Pin 57426: DS - Enchanted - Princess Giselle) in the mail last night!!!!!!

I had a miserable day, I left work at 9 PM instead of 5 PM because an experiment was just a super big pain in the butt... And I got home to open my PIF and got this beautiful pin!!! It made a really terrible day so amazing! I'm so so so so so happy!!!!!

WooHoo!!! Congrats! What a great PIF! Glad it made you feel a bit better :)

I finally found time from my busy work schedule to post pics on here!

3a43eadb-29d7-4ed3-98da-5e26fe6a0c5a_zps691d34a1.jpg

Thank-you soooo much HandA! I loved both of the pins, and I loved the Mulan card and the phone cleaner! Thanks so much for this awesome Pin It Forward! :)

Thank-you, Rebecca (Morue) for this pin! The first time I saw it on the Paris poster release, I knew that I wanted to own it. Thanks to you, I have it! You are so awesome! Thanks so much! :)

d3903b8a-6cae-4554-aeb1-3979489c2e0d_zpsc6132e3d.jpg

Pin 72757: Mini-Pin Collection - Cute Winnie the Pooh and Friends - Rabbit Only ..I received this from(SkyePins)here on DPF!thank you..hes adorable

Back