• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want to know is if these can be traded in for cool swag :lol:? I'm curious what else there purpose is. Also, I don't have the "last 7 days" or "last 31 days" achievements either but I have the Spam Achievement? Go figure, BUT IDC because Spam is delicious!!!!

"Bars???"

1zof3bm.jpg

Tell_me_loki.gif

boy-gif-girl-nerd-taylor-swift-Favim.com-293401.gif

cameron-im-dying.gif

dying-dying.gif

I'm just so confused......do I want all my bars to be full or empty or half way or what. Do I win something if all my bars are full at the same time? Do my bar drinks, candy bars, ice cream bars, breakfast bars, etc. count for anything? Dawny, you should have full bars since you are such a sexy lady, any bar you went to would fill up fast :)

Pretty sure the reason number and bars are changing so much is because the data is still getting added and adjusted.

wieeerrrddd.

But nobody has answered my question. How do I exchange these points for pins?

Theres a market tab on the link steve provided... but i cant access it yet.

:wat: I see what you did there.

Also, if I'm interpreting all of this correctly, did anyone else catch that we get 100 points per infraction? :rock:

i think thats MINUS 100 per infraction.

Last edited:
-waiting for awards- They will come... I'm sure of it... :eek:

But seriously you're teasing us with all this guys! What's it about, eh, eh? :D

This is Super Random but how cool is this?:

Broncobilly is a Charter Member, a Moderater, has two medals and an achievement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back