• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
vBExperience is your free feature packaged solution for motivating your users. vBExperience is an advanced and highly customizable level/promotion and activity measure system with awards, achievements, promotions and activities. It will calculate an activity and experience score for every user based on their activites on the forum. Now your users will see how their level is increasing by participating on your forum.

Communities are not only defined by post count, they need much more parameters: Are the postings the user creates helpful? Are his threads frequently read? Does the user participate on the community by posting pictures, attachments, leaving visitor messages, tagging threads? How can the user's activitiy be compared to others? All this can be answered with this mod. Additionally your users get awards and collect achievements for being active on your board.

09:10 PM King Niptune has earned 1 Points for Posts points08:57 PM King Niptune has lost -1643 Points for Posts points08:57 PM King Niptune has earned 2595 Points for threads points07:58 PM King Niptune has lost -2595 Points for threads points07:58 PM King Niptune has earned 1643 Points for Posts points

Now how can you lose points for posting?

tumblr_lics5v3YGa1qd4lcwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdz5eucjOk1ri9yduo1_500.gif

glee-53.gif

Hahahahaha! :D

Anyone can send me a friend request to get points if they want. lol!

And where are my achievements? I know I've been signed up for more than a week! :D

Last edited:
My activity bar shows nothing, even though I've been in DPF at least once or more most day during the past two weeks or so. I don't post a lot. Most of the time I just read and enjoy the posts. *If I think of something and it's already been said, I just move on. *I guess I should post "me too" or "I agree" to get more participation points.*

... by the looks of it it already has...

Depending on what the rewards are for points, this could sure turn into a spam fest...I just keep responding to this thread :lol: but I'm not actively posting elsewhere, if this goes into other threads...we could be seeing a lot of "+1's" "I agree's" and "Awesome :)'s"...

Last edited:
Depending on what the rewards are for points, this could sure turn into a spam fest...I just keep responding to this thread :lol: but I'm not actively posting elsewhere, if this goes into other threads...we could be seeing a lot of "+1's" "I agree's" and "Awesome :)'s"...

Which will make a lot of threads become boring and monotonous... eh, I hope it doesn't get like that.

My activity bar shows nothing, even though I've been in DPF at least once or more most day during the past two weeks or so. I don't post a lot. Most of the time I just read and enjoy the posts. *If I think of something and it's already been said, I just move on. *I guess I should post "me too" or "I agree" to get more participation points.*

I totally know what you mean- I tend to lurk a little more nowadays too. But really don't worry about it- reading and enjoying the posts is just as important part of the community as posting ;)

On a serious note, I do hope people won't feel pressured to post because of the bars out of fear that they will be viewed as not as important members just because of the activity bars. But hopefully overall the bars can just be a fun side project on the site for everyone =)

Where do you see your ranking???

You go here:

http://disneypinforum.com/xperience.php?go=stats

And it shows you the top 10 in a variety of categories. I'm quite well placed so I'm happy :)

#3 for Posting Visitor Messages
#1 Overall Activity
#1 Overall Activity Month
#1 Overall Activity Week
#9 Points for Posts
#1 Average Posts Per Days

^_^ I have a feeling I'm going to be dropping from most of those quickly now that this is implemented though...BUT I'M GONNA TAKE DOWN MAYA FOR VISITOR MESSAGES!!! HOW???? BY POSTING ON HER WALL SO SHE CAN WATCH HER SCORE FALL!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back