• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is with the bars under our names
Yay friend requests! Now I can't get this out of my head:

[video=youtube;KiQzUEc_FmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI[/video]

I have 57 friends on here apparently; though I'm sure I'm friends with some members who aren't on that list.

And yay I have a couple achievements!

Just a fun little add-on to encourage a little more community engagement, but the points _will_ be useful in the future :)

hmmmmm...if this is in anyways related to winning pins...I'm VERY intrigued O___o

On a side note, am I really the most active user this week? o_O Seriously? I've been super busy this week with college so I've been on maybe 5 hours throughout week...maybe I by mistake stay logged in...

Also, YAY! I got the most exclusive award (so far...) "Overdrive" What does it even means o_O???

I think we need to start a visitor message forward game... moowaaaa.... coming soon!!!
Oh no you don't! :rofl: I'm proud of my title .

And nobody is gonna bring meeeeee down!!
wicked-tony-awards-o.gif

Sorry, lol I just love wicked so much. :p

I can't say I like the idea, we are a collecting forum not some sort of competition :/ I would hate to see people feel left out or un-popular but I will see where it goes before I judge it too harshly, it has only just appeared after all.

as for the progress of the bars at this stage, aaaaaallllllll of the data is still being processed, so they'll change frequently. no need to worry about big swings in your points/level/achievements at this point :)

Ok, I give in... let's have a look at my bars.

Is this feature unique to DPF or can any forum-based site running the same software use this feature??
For now, this feature definitely sets DPF apart from other pin forums. :D

I can't say I like the idea, we are a collecting forum not some sort of competition :/ I would hate to see people feel left out or un-popular but I will see where it goes before I judge it too harshly, it has only just appeared after all.

I have to agree. It seems that now we are going to get a craptastic ton of posts just so people can keep their places on a leaderboard.

Don't think so? Everyone is competitive.

I have to say I do like the info on who has the most infraction points. Now to figure out a way........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back