• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is with the bars under our names

Status
Not open for further replies.
achievement: badboy... seriously? i have never gotten an infraction... there is an oops there someplace. lol

Same here. Perhaps there's a bug. :)

Edit: Heh, looking through the last page of posts or so, and the "most achieved" note... it looks like literally *every* user has received "bad boy"!

Oops!

Last edited:
Haha! You can see who has the most infraction points! That is funny, but also kind of intrusive IMO :lol:

I thought I was a pretty active member. I suppose I am not :lol:

AND I WANNA VIEW THE MARKET >.<

Last edited:
I got the Overdrive achievement! Really like the name of that one, lol. But... why aren't they showing under my username now? :(

Last edited:
If it's just here for fun, I don't see the point of it really. People will start to compete and such, lol. And others will feel left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back