• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Is YOUR Most Wanted Pins???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is YOUR Most Wanted Pins???

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I was just wondering, what is everyone's MOST wanted pins right at the current time? I think it would be interesting to see everyone's most sought after and thought who knows, with this thread, maybe some of us may get some help finding them! :x: :lol: Not to mention it will just be interesting to see how different everyone's wants are from each other! :D Just trying to get some HAPPY talk going and kinda chat since my phone won't let me use the chat room on here!!! :( LOL!

I will start, and I have a few :rofl:

No particular order of importance; some are grails others just to complete displays:

1. Jessica in Brazil; Pinpics#:53738
2. DLRP Pin Trading Night-Jessica (not jumbo); Pinpics#:42881
3. 1920's Jessica; Pinpics#:85661
4. Jessica "Birth of Venus" Masterpiece; Pinpics#:70051
5. Any "art" like pins of any character; statues paintings etc (trying to do a art muesum frame and have the Jessica as Mona Lisa)
6. Any face shot of Jessica where it might look like a reflection of her in a mirror (there is one that is like a spotlight series or something); i.e. Pinpics#:74184
7. Musical Snowglobe Jessica Art Deco pin; Pinpics#:52073
8. Okay, so not a pin, but the gorgeous Sideshow Collectables Statue :drool:

Oh, thanks for the reminder Vickichip!!! Also a decent scene PDOM, not too picky on the movie! ;)

Hope others enjoy this thread and maybe it can help some people find their pins!!! :)

Last edited:
(I'd love to see that Jessica in Brazil, my friends ffrom there :) )
my tops. Like absolute tops:
1) Ariel Story book jumbo
2) the two below my sig. Triton with the dolphins and Sebastion with the gold fish. :)
3) "What's gotten into her?" it has Ariel's sisters looking at her dumbfounded
4) Ariel and Eric on Matterhorn
5) Ariel and Eric in the pink shell
6) Vanessa marrys Eric
7) Vanessa's reflection with Ursula
8) impression series ( on my signature with the French words )
9) Eric statue jumbo (((doing a painting of this. My absolute fav. Scene )))
10) Ariel on the Eric statue.

:)

Last edited:
(I'd love to see that Jessica in Brazil, my friends ffrom there :) )
my tops. Like absolute tops:
1) Ariel Story book jumbo
2) the two below my sig. Triton with the dolphins and Sebastion with the gold fish. :)
3) "What's gotten into her?" it has Ariel's sisters looking at her dumbfounded
4) Ariel and Eric on Matterhorn
5) Ariel and Eric in the pink shell
6) Vanessa marrys Eric
7) Vanessa's reflection with Ursula
8) impression series ( on my signature with the French words )
9) Eric statue jumbo (((doing a painting of this. My absolute fav. Scene )))
10) Ariel on the Eric statue.

:)

Thank you so much for sharing and hope you find at least one from this thread, lol! If I ever get my hands on Jess in Brazil I would love to show ya!!! Also, off topic, but I can not wait to see your Flounder tat when you get it!!! I have an older thread about people's Disney tattoos! I need to learn how to "bump" to get it up to the top again, lol!!! :)

Oooh I get the chance to talk most wanted, yay!

pin10818th72
Pin 10818: DLR - Private Pluto (Chip & Dale)
pin46485th72
Pin 46485: DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth Sleeping Beauty Castle at Night (Jumbo/3D)
pin47569th72
Pin 47569: Disney Auctions - Graduation 2006 (Belle)
pin39159th72
Pin 39159: WDW - Happiest Celebration On Earth - Castle Window - Disneyland/Sleeping Beauty Castle (Jumbo)
pin65851th72
Pin 65851: WDW - Magical Monorail Collection - Chip 'n' Dale (Jumbo)
pin77797th72
Pin 77797: DisneyStore.com - Chip and Dale Set - Magic Act Only

So that's these and the one's in my sig and a Mulan PODM when they come out! Sorry if that's too many but I get carried away!

Last edited:
I SO love everyone most wanted, maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread, I might end up with my own want list doubling, lmao! :rofl: I am really hoping at least a few members will be able to obtain a pin or two due to this thread! :D

Oooh I get the chance to talk most wanted, yay!

pin10818th72
Pin 10818: DLR - Private Pluto (Chip & Dale)
pin46485th72
Pin 46485: DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth Sleeping Beauty Castle at Night (Jumbo/3D)
pin47569th72
Pin 47569: Disney Auctions - Graduation 2006 (Belle)
pin39159th72
Pin 39159: WDW - Happiest Celebration On Earth - Castle Window - Disneyland/Sleeping Beauty Castle (Jumbo)
pin65851th72
Pin 65851: WDW - Magical Monorail Collection - Chip 'n' Dale (Jumbo)
pin77797th72
Pin 77797: DisneyStore.com - Chip and Dale Set - Magic Act Only

So that's these and the one's in my sig and a Mulan PODM when they come out! Sorry if that's too many but I get carried away!

Not too many in my opinion, no limitations!!! :)

Thank you so much for sharing and hope you find at least one from this thread, lol! If I ever get my hands on Jess in Brazil I would love to show ya!!! Also, off topic, but I can not wait to see your Flounder tat when you get it!!! I have an older thread about people's Disney tattoos! I need to learn how to "bump" to get it up to the top again, lol!!! :)

Do you know the pin pics ID number?
Hahaha yeah! I can't wait to get him! But I want it on my hip/lower ribs. Not HUGE but pretty big. And I'm scared of needles so it might be awhile. I WAS going to get "Im
not bad, I'm just drawn that way." on my shoulder (thought youd appreciate this lol) with a kiss lips. I'm trying to become a graphic designer/ illustrationist so it was like perfect. I love Jessica too though. My high school nick name was "Lili-Rabbit." between my friends. I have the large statue in my room/ shot glass/ cartoon sketches I had made/I did. Annnddddd last but not least a Halloween costume. Lol a very expensive one at that.
To bump it back litterly comment it and just say "bump" and wallah it's at the beginning front page. :)

My HoND collection is down to only some random pins and one or two LEs, so my focus is shifting to my horse collection.

In order of desire::
Fantasia Centaurs. 27309, 37311, 27615, 28176, 40497
Fantasia pegasus babies. 23641, 24002
Pegasus 13533
dsf maximus 80880
gunpowder 50908

yeah. thats my new focus. :anxious:

Hahaha yeah! I can't wait to get him! But I want it on my hip/lower ribs. Not HUGE but pretty big. And I'm scared of needles so it might be awhile. I WAS going to get "Im
not bad, I'm just drawn that way." on my shoulder (thought youd appreciate this lol) with a kiss lips. I'm trying to become a graphic designer/ illustrationist so it was like perfect. I love Jessica too though. My high school nick name was "Lili-Rabbit." between my friends. I have the large statue in my room/ shot glass/ cartoon sketches I had made/I did. Annnddddd last but not least a Halloween costume. Lol a very expensive one at that.
To bump it back litterly comment it and just say "bump" and wallah it's at the beginning front page. :)

OMG, how awesome! I love the idea of the Jessica tat!!! And so enjoy meeting another Jesaica fan!!! Thanks for sharing, made me smile!!! :) The ID on that pin is 53738! It's an amazing pin! Thanks for the info on bumping, I will go do that in just a minute! Whether you get your tat sooner or later, I wanna see, lol! :D I would also LOVE to see some of your art sometime!!! Would also enjoy seeing a pic of the statue and you in the costume! I bet it was fabulously gorgeous!!! I need to take pics of my life size Jessica and Roger wall hangings that my uncle made for me when I was eight! :lol:

My HoND collection is down to only some random pins and one or two LEs, so my focus is shifting to my horse collection.

In order of desire::
Fantasia Centaurs. 27309, 37311, 27615, 28176, 40497
Fantasia pegasus babies. 23641, 24002
Pegasus 13533
dsf maximus 80880
gunpowder 50908

yeah. thats my new focus. :anxious:

I don't collect the horses, but adore those Pegasus babies SO much!

Mostly the pins in my sig. I've recently arranged to buy one of them! *bouncebounce*

The bottom row of my sig aren't as most-wanted as the top row; I mainly wanted to have pins to represent a certain song lyric. But they're still up there in the list. :D

Hey Lili-Rabbit, ;) hope you don't mind me calling ya that, I love it! The tattoo thread is bumped and in Disney chat! :D

Is that the damaged one? Thanks, but the price point is not in my range and the person who put up the thread wasn't interested in trading. :)

Oh bummer. Yeah, the price point was beyond my range too, but I thought the person was interested in sale *or* trade.

Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back