• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has never been zapped?
Never been zapped...and though I have zapped others no one has ever mentioned it on the forum - but they all thanked me in their own way. :)

I've never been officially zapped. I've been super lucky in that people will include a nice extra for me in a trade, but never a full out "here's a pin for no reason" zap. But I'm OK with that. I live far away from most big pin events and the parks, I don't know many people and I have a pretty big collection.

I'm never been zapped myself, but I'm fairly new to this site and still trying to navigate around and such. It also doesn't help that I'm technologically challenged hahaha. I'm still not 100% sure what being zapped means :lol: I am working on my pinpics thingy though, so I can list my trades/wants. It's hard work though 0_o; hopefully I can get all this stuff down soon, there is sooooo much to learn!!

I have yet to be zapped! But I'm not too talkative in the community, so I can see why. But people have always been so nice and gracious to me, and have sold me such nice pins at fair prices. I couldn't ask for anything more! :) (And I would love to zap a few of you someday! ;3)

I too have never been zapped, but then I haven't signed up for anything nor successfully accomplished any trades (a few sales yes, but no trades). My collection is also pretty limited anyways... The best someone could probably do is infer from what I have what I might like (i.e.: black-and-white Mickey).

I've never been zapped, wasn't sure how it worked. I would love to make someones day better just by sending a pin. (One of my favorit things is to come home after a long day at work and have a package waiting for me to open)

I do have a piece of advice, when you make your "grail, most wanted" banners please include the pinpics numbers. I love keeping my pin karma going by zapping people, but if I also have to try and figure out what the pins are it can be a pain. Especially for those with small pix. I am getting old and the eyesight isn't what it used to be. Give a guy a break please :wiggle:

I do have a piece of advice, when you make your "grail, most wanted" banners please include the pinpics numbers. I love keeping my pin karma going by zapping people, but if I also have to try and figure out what the pins are it can be a pain. Especially for those with small pix. I am getting old and the eyesight isn't what it used to be. Give a guy a break please :wiggle:

I don't know how to make that.... :(

MixedWolf if you'd like to zap someone, please send a PM to Bricklayer and tiggermickey . Jon(Bricklayer) is busy tending to his pregnant wife and work, but Judy(tiggermickey) also has a list of names. :)

Hi Jimmy! I agree, having your pinpics account linked to your DPF account can make all the difference, and make sure one of us has your shipping address! Also, anyone who wants a simple signature like mine that lists their grails, please shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to help :)

MixedWolf if you'd like to zap someone, please send a PM to Bricklayer and tiggermickey . Jon(Bricklayer) is busy tending to his pregnant wife and work, but Judy(tiggermickey) also has a list of names. :)

Hi Jimmy! I agree, having your pinpics account linked to your DPF account can make all the difference, and make sure one of us has your shipping address! Also, anyone who wants a simple signature like mine that lists their grails, please shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to help :)

I would love help please!!! :)

I've never been officially zapped. I've been super lucky in that people will include a nice extra for me in a trade, but never a full out "here's a pin for no reason" zap. But I'm OK with that. I live far away from most big pin events and the parks, I don't know many people and I have a pretty big collection.

Ditto. Goofy Moe and bjean have been super sweet to add a few pins when I made a big purchase from them but no random zaps. But I can only blame myself as I had no idea how to sign up until this thread.

Big thanks to Echo for helping us out on how to pin zap.

'Zapping' is when someone sends you a package, whether it be a pin or something else, and expects nothing in return. It can be for no reason at all, or to make a bad day a little brighter, or whatever. It's a nice little surprise to get that LBE(little bubble envelope) in the mail when you aren't expecting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back