• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has never been zapped?
How do you even sign up to zap?

EDIT: Nevermind. It helps when you completely read the thread after your first cup of coffee.

Last edited:
How do you even sign up to zap?

lol There really isn't a place to sign up for zapping. Zapping is essentially when someone for next to no reason at all just sends you a pin or something out of the goodness of their heart or sends you an extra pin in a trade or something like that, a pin that you are essentially getting for free. You won't know what pin it is, or even may not even know why they are sending it to you, but it is just a really nice act of kindness by someone else :)

This thread is such a great and thoughtful idea, Echo!

I'm totally gonna be haunting this thread for sending zaps when I can...

YES that's the official link,but Bricklayer is busy attending his wife and work,if you want to send your addy to me(Bryan and Jon)have said its OK as I have most of them anyhow,Kirk PM sent

I haven't been zapped yet. However, I'm still very new here, so I don't expect to be zapped. :D Maybe after people get to know me better. I'm excited to expand my collection so maybe soon I can start zapping too!

I have never been zapped, but I do not think I have provided my address for that kind of thing. The kindness of members on DPF always astounds me! :)

It's been a long time since I've just been "zapped" (by themselves) but I do get zaps from time to time with confirmed trades (and zap in return too!)

Same case with me :) I've been zapped once by itself (which was a very awesome surprise and completely made my day! <3) and one or two times I've received a zap along with a trade. (still special and awesome surprises! :D) I try to zap as often as I can (usually when I'm sending something to someone as it comes to my mind most when I'm sending something off ^.^) as the kindness from the members here is so contagious! :bigthumb: One of my favorite things signing on now has been to catch up on the zap thread and see what new zaps have been happening =)

I've never been zapped, except for extra pins in a trade already being done (Greg & Debby's extra pin comes to mind). But I have a very small/rare Wants list, too. And I also don't send them out, either- I tend to do my small acts of kindness at events and in person at PTNs. I also don't tend to talk about my private life on the forums, and I know a lot of times zaps are sent as "pick me ups" for those with real-life issues. They're nice little rays of sunshine in that way. :)

I have been zapped by confirmed trades but no official zaps lol but this is a good idea mm always ment to sign up for the zapping
but never got around to it hehe

I've never been zapped, but I also haven't signed up on that thread. I do, however, LOVE to zap! To me, I would much rather give than receive. I love searching and finding pins off people's wants and then just sending them. Seriously, no need to add me to anything, as long as I can keep zapping, I'm a happy girl!

I should also add...

one time while trying to zap someone, I made an offer on pinpics for a trade. When the lady messaged me back to complete the trade, she realized I was getting the pin to zap someone. She sent me some gorgeous pins with the pin I needed so I guess I technically been zapped :)

I've never been zapped, well one or two times with trades which is always a great surprise, but never just a random zap.

Unfortunately I don't have many people's addresses, but if anyone wants to send me their address for future zapping(either by myself or anyone who asks), then please do feel free to PM me :)

That's happened to me a couple times as well, 'Oh, I'm going to zap you with such and such pin!' and then nothing arrived. Which is fine, I never expect anyone to send me anything for free, but don't tell me about it!! *lol* silly people, no cookie.

Yeah its no biggie to me. I don't feel i know everyone well enough to deserve to be a zapped. I feel it's something you have to earn with gaining trust and friendship with other members. I recently zapped a member that had already done a lot for me. I'm still waiting to find out if they got it

I have been zapped by confirmed trades but no official zaps lol but this is a good idea mm always ment to sign up for the zapping
but never got around to it hehe

SAME but except I bought something from someone and they gave me an extra pin !!!! I am not complaining about it just stateing facts

I was zapped once when I first started. It was part of a trade. It was a great feeling. Never been zapped alone. If you want to zap someone that you are not trading with how do you get their address?

Hi there, I never been zapped before either, but I do love hearing about other people's zaps. I can't wait till I start to zap someone too. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back