• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has never been zapped?
This is awesome! So glad to see some goodness and positivity on the internet! :D

Laurelguad - A zap is a pin that you receive unsolicited, unexpected and sometimes anonymously from another member. It is basically a gift that someone sends for no reason other than to be nice. Sometimes it may be an extra pin with a trade you make other times just a random pin that shows up in your mail box.

Also for AgentR as well:
Psycho Pixie posted some links earlier in this thread that have more information on giving and receiving zaps and how to get started. You can also send a PM to tiggermickey as she has replied on this thread as well.

Laurelguad - A zap is a pin that you receive unsolicited, unexpected and sometimes anonymously from another member. It is basically a gift that someone sends for no reason other than to be nice. Sometimes it may be an extra pin with a trade you make other times just a random pin that shows up in your mail box.

Also for AgentR as well:
Psycho Pixie posted some links earlier in this thread that have more information on giving and receiving zaps and how to get started. You can also send a PM to tiggermickey as she has replied on this thread as well.

Thank you so much! That helped and that is really cool. People are so nice :)

To quote myself....

'Zapping' is when someone sends you a package, whether it be a pin or something else, and expects nothing in return. It can be for no reason at all, or to make a bad day a little brighter, or whatever. It's a nice little surprise to get that LBE(little bubble envelope) in the mail when you aren't expecting :)

Wow! A lot of people have never been zapped! ;) I have been zapped twice with the two trades I've done here. :) it's great, but I knew both were coming, and I kind of prefer it that way, just as long as I don't know what the pin is, since I'm a teen and my Mom doesn't want me to just give my address out online. ;)

Fun thread! I hope to zap some of my friends next year! :D

ETA: I just got zapped today! Wow! I am so surprised and happy with the pins I got! This is my first zap without a trade! Altough mylittletyguy was planning to zap me before our trade, but ended up zapping me along with the trade. ;)

Last edited:
there was a thread under forum about being part of the zapping mayhem...you PM your addy to a mod. It does not get publically posted. Judy (tiggermickey) can handle this as well.

MixedWolf if you'd like to zap someone, please send a PM to Bricklayer and tiggermickey . Jon(Bricklayer) is busy tending to his pregnant wife and work, but Judy(tiggermickey) also has a list of names. :)

this. Judy or Jon usually keep a list of people who are interested in zapping or being zapped.

Actually, I did make a bid on eBay for the DMR Lion King set recently (because I really wanted the Rafiki pin after I foolishly traded it away for a scrapper on vacation (I traded for it minutes before) and the person included an extra LK pin (not on my wants list but was still nice).

I have never been zapped on here before though.

Ok kiddies!

A super super super thank you bag of pins has been mailed so i hope everyone gets that happy feeling soon.! I cant believe so many people have never received a zap. I say sending one feels much better than getting one. Unfortunately the pins i have for zapping are mostly rack pins.

happy trades
Kirk

Never received a "zap" but have had an extra pin thrown into a trade once or twice. It just feels so weird so shoot my address to a mod for the sole purpose of "someone please send me something for free". Awesome that people are willing to do it, but so weird for me to actively seek it as if I'm something special.

I've never been zapped in the traditional sense. I have done trades with people and on two occasions I've received an extra pin that I wasn't expecting. :) I'm still fairly new here too and I'm always thrilled when I see others get zapped. Enough so that you'd think that I was the one who got the pin...LOL.

I've never been zapped mainly cause I'm pretty new and people don't know me.
But I have zapped Moe (in person) because when I barely started he was very nice to teach me how things worked around here.
But I have had pretty amazing pin karma so it's okay.
And I would also like to help out in this zapping group!!! I enjoy to see people happy I don't have many things but I will help with anything I can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back