• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would Anyone be interested in this Auction???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Anyone be interested in this Auction???????

PixieDust

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So I have been contemplating putting this pin up for auction but I am hesitant because I paid full retail for it and I'm afraid that there may not be enough interest. If you would be interested in bidding this pin, let me know. I will say, it is really an impressive pin, the packaging is very well done also!

"Madame Leota establishes contact with the happy haunts of The Haunted Mansion® in this Limited Edition Jumbo pin.
The Hitchhiking Ghosts, Constance the Bride, Master Gracey, the Crypt Ghost sit around Leota's table while objects swirl behind them.
The swirling objects are featured as a spinner element.The pin measures approximately 4 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide.
Martha Widener of Disney Design Group created the original artwork for this pin."

Thanks to pinpics for the description

P1030683.jpg

P1030686.jpg

Last edited:
Interested????
horshack.jpg

Now ... if part b to the question is "AND have something remotely comparable to bid", then my hand unfortunately comes down.
That pin is OUTSTANDING and you have waaaaay outkicked my coverage.

I can definitely see why you'd be hesitant to throw it out for auction. That thing is intimidating! :anxious:

I personally would not be interested in that, but Haunted Mansion is quite popular in pins, similar to how Jessica Rabbit is so popular as well despite her actual character outside of pin trading not being huge. I think you'd get a nice amount of things for that :) Good luck!

ahh there is Lucan===MIA for a while.

pixie, that pin is awesome and i dont collect HM. Remember an auction IS A RISK, so you should do great but if you're gonna be sick if you dont get something fab, you have to be ok with that.

nope but id bid on it anyway, mostly cuz i like teasing fairies!!!

Careful, I'm bound to sprinkle some more of that fairy dust you love so much :)

ahh there is Lucan===MIA for a while.

pixie, that pin is awesome and i dont collect HM. Remember an auction IS A RISK, so you should do great but if you're gonna be sick if you dont get something fab, you have to be ok with that.

Dawny, you are totally right. I'm hoping to see a little more interest on it. Otherwise, it's back to the vault (spare closet actually) with this one :)

WOW ! Well if I had anything to bid, I certainly would be very interested haha. Gorgeous pin, I'm sure you'll make the right decision !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back