• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wow!!!! This is a must see for any Tangled fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!! This is a must see for any Tangled fan!
This is soooooo beautiful! You should make a Pocahontas one and sell it to me, lol. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

Thank you Greg & Debby for all of the support!! <3 :)

Thank you! I thought about doing the gondola scene, but wasn't happy with the composition. This scene just seemed perfect because it's one of my faves and it's a little unexpected. ;)

Thank you everyone for the kind words!!! :)
You deserve every one of the compliments...we cannot wait to see more of your artwork!

That quilt could go in a museum it's so wonderful. I can only imagine the work that went into it and the time and patience. It is truly an amazing piece of art. Thank you for sharing with those of us who have no skills at all. It is appreciated.

I am working on a cross stitch but this definitely beats mine! Gorgeous work!

I want to see!!! Please share with us when you are done! :)

that is freaking amazing!!!!:shock::bowdown::eek2: please make more!!! :D

I've become pretty obsessed...I'm still hard at work sewing everything down, but it seems never ending. Lol But for some reason I'm also thinking about other ones I'd like to do...crazy, right? ;)

And thanks again everyone for the warm & fuzzy words! You. Are. AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back