• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Fairytale Designer Collection
I had to practically claw at the case to get the front open. I ended up denting the front of the cardboard. I ended up getting it off by removing the back and start yanking at each side. Eventually the front got off but it took a good 5 minutes.

Mel I LOVE how you've displayed your dolls, I'm heading to ikea to get those cabinets.

My husband has two of them for displaying some of his Collectibles and for some reason I never thought the dolls would fit but they look perfect!

fingers crossed to everyone too!

To all of those that did the preorder. I called and complained about the Snow White doll having a different COA number and they gave me a $20 gift card. Everyone should call and complain.

Is there a particular phone number to call? I e-mailed personal.shoppers@disneystore.com and basically only got a kick in the teeth.
This was what they told me:
"I’m truly very sorry to hear the COA's are not the same for each couple within the set. This opportunity was unfortunately a manufacturer error and as the sets are limited edition and now sold out, we are unable to send replacements.

Again, I’m so very sorry for any disappointment or frustration this may have caused."

I had to practically claw at the case to get the front open. I ended up denting the front of the cardboard. I ended up getting it off by removing the back and start yanking at each side. Eventually the front got off but it took a good 5 minutes.

The trick is to carefully disengage the tabs on the bottom of the base - they hold the clear plastic top to the base.

Congrats to all who got their dolls, and for the poor unfortunate souls who did not, may you get them tonight online (without a hitch or a glitch, I might add).

When exactly is this sale? And is it a for sure thing the Frozen stuff will be included?
November 7th-11th and yes everything is included except electronics, DVDs/CDs and limited edition merch;)

Is there a particular phone number to call? I e-mailed personal.shoppers@disneystore.com and basically only got a kick in the teeth.
This was what they told me:
"I’m truly very sorry to hear the COA's are not the same for each couple within the set. This opportunity was unfortunately a manufacturer error and as the sets are limited edition and now sold out, we are unable to send replacements.
Again, I’m so very sorry for any disappointment or frustration this may have caused."

Anytime I've e-mailed with a problem, I've gotten shut down. When I call the Disney Store is great at solving my problems. I strongly suggest that you call.

It's either that I'm really weak or they super glue those front corners tight. So I'm giving up till later on in life cause when I was trying to budge it, I almost snap the plaque with their names on it! I decided to just stop & just admire what I have right in front of me. I mean it's just the piece of cardboard that was up & 2 pieces of red hair near it but I'm still grateful that I have them. Remember, I'll try to stay awake & help with the link fairies & such tonight.

Last edited:
It's either that I'm really weak or they super glue those front corners tight. So I'm giving up till later on life cause when I was trying to budge it, I almost snap the plaque with their names on it! I decided to just stop & just admire what I have right in front of me. I mean it's just the piece of cardboard that was up & 2 pieces of red hair near it but I'm still grateful that I have them. Remember I'll try to stay awake & help with the link fairies & such tonight.

We appreciate your help tonight. I for one am pacing around my house and checking the clock every five seconds. :)

It's either that I'm really weak or they super glue those front corners tight. So I'm giving up till later on in life cause when I was trying to budge it, I almost snap the plaque with their names on it! I decided to just stop & just admire what I have right in front of me. I mean it's just the piece of cardboard that was up & 2 pieces of red hair near it but I'm still grateful that I have them. Remember, I'll try to stay awake & help with the link fairies & such tonight.

Look underneath the bottom base, you will see two tabs that hold the top to the base. Carefully push the tabs towards the middle of the base one at a time while pushing down until they come loose. First time I tried it took several minutes to get the tabs loose.

- Well I thought I was able to take some photos of Ariel & Eric but for some reason the plastic case won't budge! Like the back part was easy but the front part won't move at all. It was really easy though for when I did Aladdin & Jasmine but Ariel & Eric, it's pretty tough. I also asked my sister to help me out since I saw someone said it was a two person job but still no luck. Anybody having trouble opening their plastic case off? I just want to clean the inside of the case & put one of the paper corners down.
My Belle case is super hard to budge. I still cant get it open.

Okay so I'm not totally that weak. Cause for my Jasmine & Aladdin, they were just fine to take off. But I swear for Ariel & Eric, I did the two tabs (one is at the back & one is at the front of the base) & only the back tabs seem to be working just fine. But for some reason I feel like the stands are kind of making it really hard for me to budge. I'll try again tomorrow but after seeing myself almost snapping that plaque, I just left it alone. It's not the end of the world lol. Besides they look so gorgeous & sitting next to Jasmine & Aladdin makes them ten times better.

u5e8uqa6.jpg

Come Disneystore.com update soon! So I could help out these guys & go to sleep LOL.

Last edited:
I'm here to help with link hunting. I've got my set, mercifully.

Hopefully one of us here can find it right away so everyone who missed out can get it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back