• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Dinsey Store send me the mail who says "the trackcode is shipping when the package is oversea"... so i think they SHIP my doll =)
Oh...they give me a £5 coupon :) Great... now i just wait for my Rapunzel :) (YAAAAAAAY :hsd:)

Are they shipping dolls from different locations? My order is showing one doll is shipped, but the rest are not. And I don't think it's that I didn't get the dolls because the other merch I ordered has not shipped either.

Go Cards!!

All orders ship from their warehouse in TN

i didn't got a shipping mail but the money is from my creditcard account and i have a voucher for the next purchase. i hope i will get rapunzel

Aurora, Rapunzel and Tiana are on their way to me from DSUK according to a shipping confirmation I just got! I also got a £10 voucher.

My order is apparently arriving tomorrow if the tracking is accurate. WOW. 2 days from TN to south Florida, impressive.

And to the poster that asked, I could get on and I am in Florida. :salute:

I wonder if they just bumped everyone's shipment of the dolls up to priority so they could get it all over with so if there is a mistake they can let people know, fix i, or at least apologize sooner rather than 2 weeks later like last time.

I just wanted to say that I was very fortunate to be able to get the entire collection, and I would probably not have been able to do it without the help from this thread. I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone!!

no vouchers for me :) But, I did use their 25% off code today and bought some sticky notes, designer lip gloss, two cute ornaments (Belle in Armoire and Rapunzel) and a disney parks purse (got free shipping for getting that!)

No shipping confirmation yet. Why am I always last when it comes to shipping? Sooooo annoying! :io:

No shipping confirmation yet. Why am I always last when it comes to shipping? Sooooo annoying! :io:

I'm sort of int he same boat as you, karkura... My order got the funky double-Rapunzel treatment. Rapunzel shipped today, and I know that a shipping label was printed for my other 2 dolls in that order (shown through UPS tracking website). I just hope they don't mess up which other 2 dolls I am supposed to get in this order. Knowing TDS, anything can happen, including getting a surprise Mulan instead of Aurora!

That is just so bad. I really hope they fix that for you and that they will send you a replacement. I hope you are able to get in touch with someone from there. Good luck with it and I really hope they find their way home to you!

A D23 rep called back today and said that UPS has located the missing shipment and were picking it up (???), but they (Disney) were not going to wait to get it back. She said they had a few pre-sell sets set aside for emergencies (like mine) and were shipping one of those. She said she would call back tomorrow, Friday, with (hopefully) a tracking number. She did reconfirm my correct shipping address, so maybe this time next week, one of my co-workers will be able to give me a call / email to let me know the package arrived (I'm off on a 4 week, 4 city business trip Sunday - the 1st of 2).

A D23 rep called back today and said that UPS has located the missing shipment and were picking it up (???), but they (Disney) were not going to wait to get it back. She said they had a few pre-sell sets set aside for emergencies (like mine) and were shipping one of those. She said she would call back tomorrow, Friday, with (hopefully) a tracking number. She did reconfirm my correct shipping address, so maybe this time next week, one of my co-workers will be able to give me a call / email to let me know the package arrived (I'm off on a 4 week, 4 city business trip Sunday - the 1st of 2).

Whew that's good news!

So glad to hear good news for you! Hope they ship them off to you soon so you can finally enjoy your dolls! :)

survived.jpg

So, guess what?! I got a doll. Woohoo! A few days ago, I posted my issues with the site. Got at least one doll in my cart (already had some other merchandise to make it $75 for free shipping). Then, I went to checkout where I waited and waited (hourglass was on, it was thinking, got the screen that said something about processing). Had to go to the bathroom so I went and when I came back, it was still thinking until it timed out about 10 minutes into the process? So no confirmation receipt?!

Well, I went home to see if I had received a confirmation email and I hadn't :( So, I looked online and didn't see any order (the site was actually working by then).

Guess what happened last night?! I received a confirmation email that the doll had shipped! So, I went to online order tracking, found the order (it said I ordered two of the same doll and one was not shipped).

EDIT: I sent them an email inquiring about the 2nd doll.

Last edited:

Finally!!!!! Thank goodness too. I can't imagine you having to get just your money back. That would have been so unfair!!!!! Glad your getting it, but please let us know when you get that most anticipated call from your co-worker!!!!

Vicki

I am so glad for you. I hope the next shipment comes to you no problems and I am glad they found the missing box. :chip:

I know this is a little OT... but today i riceve this beautiful hand mirror,found on ebay for a cheap price.
Is so GORGEOUS. I love the big red rose.

I will be use this for my "artistic" photo with my Punzel doll..with same face expression and same pose...and same color scheme :)

I managed to get Rapunzel for a semi-good amount on eBay, $150. I debated waiting a few months but just decided to go for it and ended up winning one. I'm still so surprised in Aurora's prices on there!

im so glad you got them! I'm so happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back