• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
That's why I don't like to buy things online because then you have this worry about the condition your product comes in, or if it's damaged, or IF it even comes at all.:mad:I guess I'm lucky that I live very close to a disney store:hs:

Last edited:
Never had a problem with a LE doll or a designer doll. But I ordered the LE Maleficent statue earlier this year and it come smashed and they had no replacement. I think they should double box the LE items.

I have had damage to in-stock items, so I was issued replacement or the damage was not enough to complain about. I have been extremely lucky that only one LE doll was damaged. Of course, it had to be Snow Queen Elsa. She and Anna came same day. It had been raining everywhere, and Elsa's box was wet, which led to her doll box and plastic being dented and broken a bit. It could have been worse, but I always dread shipping time. Just makes my stomach hurt.

I still remember my King Fergus doll shipped in a too small box and was forced in diagonally. Uggggg. Then I see all these pics of people receiving one tiny tsum tsum in a ginormous shipper box! Still makes me mad. Disney's warehouse workers need packing 101 class ASAP.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I was just wondering how much people bought their Alice 17" dolls for and when they bought them. Prices for her on eBay are insane! Thanks in advance. :)

Hi everyone, I was just wondering how much people bought their Alice 17" dolls for and when they bought them. Prices for her on eBay are insane! Thanks in advance. :)
I got her for 230 USD around March or April, but that was luck, since at that time she was selling for more than 1000 USD on ebay.

This is a tricky question because people would have purchased theirs at different times in their lives and that will affect the price that she is available at on the secondary market. If you are looking to buy her now expect to pay anywhere between $2,000 to $2,500 as that is her current market price and unless you find someone who is selling her because they don't need the money then you should expect to pay that much for her.

She is LE 500 and is one of the most beautiful dolls out there so I would say the price is justified especially after all the hype the Frozen dolls have caused.

I have been offered a mint Snow White with lithographs for around $900 / £540
is this a good deal for her? I know it's still way way over retail but it's never going to be cheap. Just wondered what people thought on this price?

I have been offered a mint Snow White with lithographs for around $900 / £540
is this a good deal for her? I know it's still way way over retail but it's never going to be cheap. Just wondered what people thought on this price?

Haven't you bought this doll before or at least been enquiring about it for a while? I've seen you post a lot on here so I figured you yourself would be able to answer that question, especially since you are by no means a novice.

If not you can always check websites like ebay for items that have sold and see what they sold for. If it is more than the amount the person is giving you then one would assume that yes it would be a good deal.

Last edited:
The Alice Le doll is beautiful, but I think she shares a face mold with the 2011 singing snow white doll.

I think it's the same face mold as at least the 17" LE Snow White.

Both dolls, Snow and Alice, I would love to have in my collection. But I just got Coronation Anna and she was basically the only doll I would splurge on as the movie and character means a lot to me. (^ ^)

Haven't you bought this doll before or at least been enquiring about it for a while? I've seen you post a lot on here so I figured you yourself would be able to answer that question, especially since you are by no means a novice.

If not you can always check websites like ebay for items that have sold and see what they sold for. If it is more than the amount the person is giving you then one would assume that yes it would be a good deal.

Yes habe been been enquirong for a while . Ur right I do know the prices just wanna be sure as it's a lot of money and I just doubt myself it's a good deal.
just nervous to spend sooo much money on her

Yes habe been been enquirong for a while . Ur right I do know the prices just wanna be sure as it's a lot of money and I just doubt myself it's a good deal.
just nervous to spend sooo much money on her

Yes it is a lot of money for a doll but you should very know well yourself know that these dolls are very expensive on the secondary market, especially the likes of Alice, Snow and Snow Queen Elsa. Like I said the best way to check is to check on ebay at the sold items, if they sell for higher than your seller's asking price then that means you have a good deal.

Yes it is a lot of money for a doll but you should very know well yourself know that these dolls are very expensive on the secondary market, especially the likes of Alice, Snow and Snow Queen Elsa. Like I said the best way to check is to check on ebay at the sold items, if they sell for higher than your seller's asking price then that means you have a good deal.

Yer true. Just with the upcoming release of Maleficent and poss Phillip. Just wanna see a pic before the frenzy!!!
Also I hear jasmine is rumoured next year and pocohantas maybe in the works. I wonder if they would consider mulan in a 17" version

Arghh I love these dolls but so far only have 4, 5 once my Aurora arrives :) Who will be next?? I heard maybe Jasmine?

Yer true. Just with the upcoming release of Maleficent and poss Phillip. Just wanna see a pic before the frenzy!!!
Also I hear jasmine is rumoured next year and pocohantas maybe in the works. I wonder if they would consider mulan in a 17" version

Anything after this year is still rumour as it has not been confirmed that Aladdin will get the diamond edition treatment next year, all the princesses before Tiana had a doll released to coincide with their diamond edition release. So if Aladdin does not get the Diamond Edition release next year then you can guarantee that there will probably be no LE Jasmine.

It is also way too early for any pictures to be released.

With regards to Pocahontas and Mulan nothing is confirmed but you can rest assured that if they do a Pocahontas doll they will definitely do a Mulan as well as they would not do 12 princesses and leave out one.

But it won't get any cheaper lol

I'm not sure how we can help you. Quite a few members already gave you advice – it's not a bad price but if you're in doubt don't buy it.
You seem quite indecisive. I don't think we can help you actually MAKING the decision to buy it or not.
On the one hand you say you doubt it's a good deal, now you say it won't get any cheaper. You should decide for yourself if it's a good deal FOR YOU. If not, leave it be. Either you want her and are willing to pay that price or you're not...

I think you have been given very good advice. If in doubt I would leave it. I think it is a very good price as I haven't seen it sell for less than £800 at least in the last 12 months. But if you can't decide I'd leave it. I think it's a lovely doll but I wouldn't pay those prices for her as I don't love it wereas if Aurora was that price I would pay it. So just think how much you love this doll and see if it's worth it to you and if you feel it's a good deal.

I'm just talking through my own taste but it's a lot of money for "just" a doll. Given, she's gorgeous (in my opinion, the most gorgeous of all the LE dolls up until now) but it's still just a doll. I respect that people pay so much for Snow White, or even Snow Queen Elsa for that matter, but sometimes you really have to rationalise your decisions and expenses.

Everybody collects things, one person can spend $2000 on a doll, and someone else can buy a painting, or stamps. To each their own IMO. I know my mom would have a heart attack if she knew how much I spent on my dolls, and claim it to be a "waste of money", but this is what *I* like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back