• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release
FYI, they put up that they are showing Peter Pan in January at El Cap so we should get another Peter Pan marquee. Only 1 in December, Monsters Inc., which admittedly we asked them to do before Monsters U. Back to normal, 1 marquee a month finally. That whole 2 or 3 per month thing is the reason my car is well ahead of the miles I'm supposed to have on it by now.

Slightly bitter right now. I was gonig to head there after class, I wanted the King Candy pin...but I got major stomatch cramps and I already lived 45 minutes from school ;u; all my attempts are futile

Happy Friday Everyone! We want everyone to know we have officially sold out of the King Candy LE150 pin, BUT the other pins are still available!

Noooooooo!!!

tumblr_m2ckleirFH1rnotfz.gif

Can anyone who did get one please help me out? I really want King Candy to complete my Sugar Rush set so far!!!

this has to be the saddest thing i've ever seen... it literally makes me want to cry, then laugh because it made me cry haha

lol I have a whole file on my favorites bar where I keep all these great images or gifs (mostly Disney) for all occasions. I thought this one was so sad it was hard to say no too...I blame it on the quivering lip lmao Sorry to almost make you cry :p

After being on the road for nearly 3 hours, we made it up here and was still able to get a complete set of these pins.If anyone has an extra surprise release pin available for trade or sale at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks

I'm rather shocked that all were still available when I woke up, I wonder if the commotion of Hollywoods halloween party had some people not wanting to line up :/

Need king candy...I knew I shoulda went this morn

I'm rather shocked that all were still available when I woke up, I wonder if the commotion of Hollywoods halloween party had some people not wanting to line up :/

Need king candy...I knew I shoulda went this morn

No, this release just wasn't very popular. I think Wreck-It-Ralph will be similar to when Tangled was released. At first it wasn't very popular, but after people saw and loved the movie, it became huge. I'm not saying WIR will ever become as big as Tangled, but I think a majority of its collectors haven't seen the movie yet to know that they want to collect pins from the film yet. King Candy sold out a few hours ago, I was kind of shocked considering I didn't think he would be all that popular. However, I didn't think he would have lasted this many hours in the first place, and he is quite rare already -__-

There are surprisingly few of these on eBay. For whatever reason the resellers largely stayed away. Probably a combination of low interest since it is a new movie, not wanting to line up on Halloween, general fatigue after last week's Cheshire wristband camp out, and the pins not looking anywhere as good on the flyer as they look in person (they did not receive samples of these pins so no one saw them in person until today). I think the movie will be popular with boys, which doesn't always translate into high value pins, although I think these will do OK just because they look amazing in person. For example,
Cars merchandise is huge with boys but the pins haven't been very sought after.

I think the movie will be popular with boys, which doesn't always translate into high value pins, although I think these will do OK just because they look amazing in person. For example,
Cars merchandise is huge with boys but the pins haven't been very sought after.

I think girls will enjoy the movie as well, but they won't really like Ralph as much, but I do think the Sugar Rush cast might become quite popular in terms of pins.

Wow, do you think there is significantly more of a certain pin than others. I know the Marquee has 200 more being made, but at the same time it is a marquee, period.

There was a lot more of Felix, The Medal and The Ralph solo. Only a handful of Marquees. Taffyta and Vanellope had a bit more than marquee but less than the others.

There was a lot more of Felix, The Medal and The Ralph solo. Only a handful of Marquees. Taffyta and Vanellope had a bit more than marquee but less than the others.

The Marquees are clearly more popular, but I have to say I'm shocked there are a bit more Felixs and Medals. Felix seems quite popular in terms of people wanting him and I thought the Medal looked so nice O__O

The Marquees are clearly more popular, but I have to say I'm shocked there are a bit more Felixs and Medals. Felix seems quite popular in terms of people wanting him and I thought the Medal looked so nice O__O

I'm not sure why those were left. Maybe because they weren't featured in the previews of the film as much? There was a line for a showing when I left so I'm sure pins will be bought today. Glad I got mine though :D

I'm not sure why those were left. Maybe because they weren't featured in the previews of the film as much? There was a line for a showing when I left so I'm sure pins will be bought today. Glad I got mine though :D

Yeah, I expect the movie to get really popular after people see it, so it is good that you got the pins you want now ;D

Interesting...my first trip to DSF will be in the summer of 2014, and I want the full experience, I want to wait overnight for the wristbands, I want to eat their best sundae, I want a sundae pin, I want a shirt, I want to take photos, I want to see the movie at the El Captain Theater, everything :D I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Thank you once again rik

did u luck out and get your hot little hands on the pins.???? Did u get the whole set? did u get the king Jack also?? hope u got them all and congrants!!!!!

did u luck out and get your hot little hands on the pins.???? Did u get the whole set? did u get the king Jack also?? hope u got them all and congrants!!!!!

I think luck was in my favor this time around because I will say I as able to work something out for all 7 of the DSF pins except the Marquee (and I only want the Sugar Rush pins so I'm probably going to trade the Felix pin away and the Ralph pin I've already worked out a trade for). I hope you were able to get some of the pins you were looking for KT07?

congrats!!! im not sure yet what i may get. i have to wait till i get a email telling me if i got anything. I have 2 ppl tring to help me. so i will get sumthing i think. just not sure what and for sure no king jack. but its ok i will b happy with anything i can get. b-day countdown is on...lol 9 more days... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back