• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$1, $3, $4+ pins for sale -- perfect for Christmas gifts! (UPDATED IMAGES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1, $3, $4+ pins for sale -- perfect for Christmas gifts! (UPDATED IMAGES)
I juat checked to see how your thread was going and realised all your pictures had gone because of the update. :anxious: Good luck if you decide to redo them all! Thank you for the kind words about the PTN ^^

hi therre,really interested in a few of your pins ,BUT i live in the UK soo
1)do you ship over here 2) what would it cost to say ship 3-4 pins
many thanks and hope sale goes well
rose

hi therre,really interested in a few of your pins ,BUT i live in the UK soo
1)do you ship over here 2) what would it cost to say ship 3-4 pins
many thanks and hope sale goes well
rose

I've left you a visitor message.
All other PMs replied to.

payment sent!

Rocke - pretty reasonable and close to actual shipping costs too (especially if you go priority mail). Don't forget to add 3% to cover the fee if you pay as goods!

I juat checked to see how your thread was going and realised all your pictures had gone because of the update. :anxious: Good luck if you decide to redo them all! Thank you for the kind words about the PTN ^^

Luckily it wasn't too hard :) Just copy + paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back