• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$1, $3, $4+ pins for sale -- perfect for Christmas gifts! (UPDATED IMAGES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1, $3, $4+ pins for sale -- perfect for Christmas gifts! (UPDATED IMAGES)

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Not here for drama so don't start any here with me. Otherwise you'll be immediately blocked.
If you have something to say about me then say it to me via PM or to my face (in person) - not behind my back.

I seriously have so many pins and I've spent too much money. I want to get rid of these pins as fast I can.
I'm basically having an inventory blow out right now...
I'm wanting to sell some of my traders to support my spending as well. To be honest, I'm better at spending than trading.
So here I am with my sale. Hopefully I'll be able to raise some funds like I have before!

YES, I DO SHIP OVERSEAS. HOORAY! However, it will cost a bit more than postage within the US. Be prepaaaaaaaared!

If you have any questions about my pins, feel free to ask via PM. My inbox has been cleared.
All of my pins have been purchased by me from fellow traders here on DPF or local friends.
All pins are 100% authentic and I'm a very reliable, honest person to deal with.
If you're interested in the newer pins that are being released, I'm willing to pick them up at cost.

All pins will be posted here. If you see a pin on my traders list that isn't on here, simply PM me regarding it.
It'll cost more but what do you expect for a LE pin? Please don't expect super low prices.
:)

- Alexa

Last edited:
This is my $1 section. I want to get rid of these as fast I can because I've traded for too many of them. :( My loss.

Last edited:
THESE PINS BELOW ARE NOT IN THE $3 RANGE:
These will cost a bit more. I will have them in sections so you know the specific pricing of each pin.

$5 Section:

$6 Section:

$7 Section:

$11 Section:

Retail (Full) Section:

Last edited:
Good luck!! Sorry to hear about your ER experience. :( I hope you're doing better.

I wish I had some money to buy right now! I see a lot of pins I want!

FYI. Not sure what you still have for sale. With the update to the PinPics site your images are not showing up.

This was posted by creativextremeties in another post

Image Links have changed,

from;
http://www.pinpics.com/img/p1871/pin93568

pin93568

to;
http://gallery.pinpics.com/img/p1871/pin93568

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back