• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
I'm actually super salty right now because my local Targets aren't getting their decorations till the 22nd. Y'all, I need affordable decorations!

Wow, really? They're behind everyone! Michael's, Jo-Ann, At Home, Home Goods...I've seen them pretty much everywhere. BtS is pretty much over, I wonder what they're waiting for...

It's funny, this year we're holding a big Christmas event, and this time of year is better for me for prepping (less busy), so I'm shopping for Christmas right alongside my Halloween shopping. Holiday shopping is so fun... :D

Wow, really? They're behind everyone! Michael's, Jo-Ann, At Home, Home Goods...I've seen them pretty much everywhere. BtS is pretty much over, I wonder what they're waiting for...

It's funny, this year we're holding a big Christmas event, and this time of year is better for me for prepping (less busy), so I'm shopping for Christmas right alongside my Halloween shopping. Holiday shopping is so fun... :D

Oddly, Target is always pretty late getting their Halloween stuff in. They really milk the back-to-school stuff until the last minute. Everything spooky is already up on their website, though!

So far I’ve spotted Halloween merchandise at: Dollar Tree, Home Goods, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, and Bath and Body Works. Haven’t checked WalMart yet.

Yeah, you guys are DEFINITELY not the only ones who start celebrating Halloween in August!

3684eeb032fe652e23147f23360e6376.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddly, Target is always pretty late getting their Halloween stuff in. They really milk the back-to-school stuff until the last minute. Everything spooky is already up on their website, though!

So far I’ve spotted Halloween merchandise at: Dollar Tree, Home Goods, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, and Bath and Body Works. Haven’t checked WalMart yet.

Yeah, you guys are DEFINITELY not the only ones who start celebrating Halloween in August!

3684eeb032fe652e23147f23360e6376.jpg

Spooky season is starting at the Magic Kingdom and I am so sad! I miss it so much! Here’s some of the stuff coming to the parks (from Disneylifestylers)

1e94d78dec9fc68737711b2d01bd30ba.jpg

Spooky season is starting at the Magic Kingdom and I am so sad! I miss it so much! Here’s some of the stuff coming to the parks (from Disneylifestylers)

1e94d78dec9fc68737711b2d01bd30ba.jpg
Oh hecc, that Mickey pumpkin bucket better be at WDW.

Also @SoraPandora thank you for that list of places getting their spook on! I've been trying to find out if anywhere besides the craft stores have rolled out halloween merch. The craft store prices are still outrageous even with a 50% off coupon.

Hopefully we'll return to the previous style of pin sets, instead of whatever that was last year...

My display shelf just doesn't look right with the deviation.

I'm super excited about the dolls...I'm running out of space, though.

Not sure if it’s been posted but yesterday the clock from the Haunted Mansion 50th had been released but then was pulled mid- morning. They noticed some defects on it on a few, not sure what, and so made the decision to pull them park wide. Interestingly only the music store at DLR had the clocks, not even pin traders had it.

Okay that’s all I got.

Not sure if it’s been posted but yesterday the clock from the Haunted Mansion 50th had been released but then was pulled mid- morning. They noticed some defects on it on a few, not sure what, and so made the decision to pull them park wide. Interestingly only the music store at DLR had the clocks, not even pin traders had it.

Okay that’s all I got.

Weird, wonder why they pulled it!

Okay that’s all I got.

The thing is that clock pin was supposed to be sold out at the event. It also wasn't available for pickup when the first group of Haunted Mansion Event people picked up their merchandise, including me. Disney is supposed to be mailing them. They were available for the people who picked them up the 2nd day. I saw speculation on FB, that they were pulled from the park because someone realized they didn't send the pins to the event people. Which if true, is appalling. The whole merchandise pickup was a disaster in the first place.

You've got to be kidding me, even MORE D23 releases?! I have no money for any of these lol, luckily not a whole ton I really want besides that Coco pin...

Eng BT and marquee?!?!?! Ah crap! Money gone. I was really hoping for a Toad marquee...sigh.

Oh and the Herc and Peggy looks awesome! Again, hoping for a toad and Cyril in that set but alas, no love even during an anniversary year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back