• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
I’m a pass holder and could order them for you if you needed help. I agree that it’s a glitch though
I'm pretty sure it's a weird glitch. It let me add them in the app with no problem, no strange message. There was also a thing on the app that said free shipping for D23 members at that time, but I don't see it now. When I went to the webpage site, it moved the pins over and no message. It's a hassle, but it might work for you.

Also, I forgot to add, when I went to check out, it put one of my secondary addresses up so, I had to change that. And when I did check out, it flashed an error message, but then the transaction went through and was okay before I was able to click anything. It also logged me out right after that. So bizarre. The transaction seemed to go through since I got a credit card alert and confirmation email.

Last edited:
Mickey and friends Halloween pins from Parks have cropped up on the UK ShopDisney website now, for any fellow UK/EU collectors interested :)

Last edited:

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series: Fox and the Hound Pin: This is the ninth release in the Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! It features Tod and Copper from The Fox and the Hound with a 3D glass element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Fox and the Hound Terrarium Disney Pin

• Magic in the Stars – Aurora Pin: The ninth release in the Magic in the Stars monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks features Aurora/Virgo! Spinner element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Aurora Magic in the Stars Disney Pin
  • Stormtrooper & BB-9E Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin: The sixth Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge slider pin features a Stormtrooper and BB-9E! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Stormtrooper & BB-9E Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Slider Pin
  • Rainbow Unicorn Inside Out Pin: New Disney Pixar Inside Out pin at Disney Parks features Rainbow Unicorn! It has a spinner element. Open edition and the retail price is $12.99. Spotted in September 2021 at Disney California Adventure.
Rainbow Unicorn Inside Out Spinner Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series: Fox and the Hound Pin: This is the ninth release in the Where Fantasy Grows – A Disney Terrarium Series monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! It features Tod and Copper from The Fox and the Hound with a 3D glass element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.

• Magic in the Stars – Aurora Pin: The ninth release in the Magic in the Stars monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks features Aurora/Virgo! Spinner element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
  • Stormtrooper & BB-9E Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pin: The sixth Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge slider pin features a Stormtrooper and BB-9E! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
  • Rainbow Unicorn Inside Out Pin: New Disney Pixar Inside Out pin at Disney Parks features Rainbow Unicorn! It has a spinner element. Open edition and the retail price is $12.99. Spotted in September 2021 at Disney California Adventure.

What is the backside of the aurora pin? It kinda looks like the owl in the cloak?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back