• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AMAZING FANTASIC FANTASIA ZAP BY bjean! wow

ZAPPED! AMAZING FANTASIC FANTASIA ZAP BY bjean! wow

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I had the pleasure of reaching out to a person i havnt seen alot on here and saw we had a few pins in common. We exchanged nicely, had light chit chat and mailed our pins promptly---what a nice trade to experience. Yesterday was busy and i got a few packages in the mail. I opened them all and kept the pins together with their envelopes but didnt have time to really look at them or check orders or log in pins.....SO TODAY I find this incredible, drama free lady sent me one of my highly wanted LE Fantasia pins!!! I have to make a stink about it cause it was kind and sweet and it was our first trade with one another and i think thats awesome. Thank you Barbara.
here is my pin

Thank you Dawn for the easy and fun trade!! I'm so glad you liked the surprise!! And thank you for all the kind words!! Ahh shucks you make me blush, lol! :wiggle: Take care and I look forward to trading with you again sometime soon! :hsd: *bjr

Congrats on the awesome zap! Yes, Bjean is the BEST! She's one of our longtime traders, who epitomzies the pintraders-Disney-magic philosophy. Consider yourself blessed if you have come to her attention.

That is a cool pin! Wish they made some of those characters into their own pins.
Congrats on the zap!

i agree, there are some really cool pins they could do of fantasia, but they keep making the same pins over and over...what happened to creativity and imagination. Look at Tangled, how many cool pins could they make....her "mother"" her parents, the crew at the pub....all would be terrific.