• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Pins ALL 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Princess Pins ALL 10!

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
Designer Princess Pins!!
We are selling our designer princesses!

If you have a complaint about a price please pm me, don't complain on the thread!

this is the break down based on recent eBay sales:

Rapunzel: 650 SOLD
Ariel: 550 SOLD
Belle:350 SOLD
Snow White: 250
Jasmine: 200 SOLD
Mulan:200 SOLD
Pocahontas: 200 SOLD
Tiana: 200
Cinderella: 200 SOLD
Aurora: 200 SOLD

I know these are priced a bit steep but if someone wants them they will go! post here or pm me!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Oh gosh this is just painful!! I'm $100 away from Pocahontas. If you would consider a payment plan of sorts please PM me! It would take me a bit of time, so if you can't do it I understand I can't form PMs on my iPhone so I'm sorry to ask for the PM!

Yep yep! She sold for exactly $650 on Feb 25th! Scary how high they've gone but they are definitely worth it !

Best of luck with your sale girl! They definitely will go fast!

I didn't mean anything buy it, just saying she has gone up in price wasn't questioning her price. I just lost a dear friend to suicide, don't need to be jumped on, under enough stress.

There was no intention to make you feel jumped on I was just trying to state facts about the price to deter doubters from Marisa's sale. My deepest apologies for making you upset, it was not my intention in the slightest. You have my heartfelt condolences! *hugs*

Funny how the written word can be so misinterpreted without the convenience of being able to hear how it was said. Good Luck with your sales. I REALLY wish I could afford the Snow White. It is my most coveted grail at the moment.

I didn't mean anything buy it, just saying she has gone up in price wasn't questioning her price. I just lost a dear friend to suicide, don't need to be jumped on, under enough stress.

If your too sensitive maybe you should just step away for a few days? A lot of us have personal issues going on but don't throw them in everyone's face.

Would you make a deal of I bought all at once?

lol Did you know that when I saw this thread from before clicking on it, the first thought that came into my mind was "I wonder which ones Darris has bought already?" haha If this sale were only 2 years in the future, I would have asked the EXACT same question ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.