• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villain Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villain Co-Op

iheartdumbo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This is a Co-Op for the Designer Villain pins. Shipping will be $3.50 per person unless you mention otherwise via PM when it comes time

for payment. Please express your interest and I will put you down! :)

[pinpics]92495[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Maleficent Only - $135 - Imaevilfairytoo

[pinpics]92496[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Evil Queen Only - $85 - Angelinarose, Chroll

[pinpics]92497[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Queen of Hearts Only - $105 - Vixy

[pinpics]92498[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Ursula Only - $130 - Katdianee

[pinpics]92499[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Mother Gothel Only - $200

[pinpics]92500[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Cruella de Vil Only - $85 bearcat

Last edited:
Hey guys! I will end this co-op by Monday if nobody takes Ursula and Gothel. I will still be selling the ones that are spoken for though. If anybody is interested int he last two let me know! :)

If I had the money I'd get both :( good luck!

Thanks Echo! :)

Possibly interested in Gothel...let me check my finances. :)

Just let me know. I would be happy to extend the 2 month payments to the Designer Villains to help close the Co-op like I did with the Designer princesses if anyone is in need to do so. I'll keep it open one more day and see if there is any offers. :)

Just let me know. I would be happy to extend the 2 month payments to the Designer Villains to help close the Co-op like I did with the Designer princesses if anyone is in need to do so. I'll keep it open one more day and see if there is any offers. :)
EDIT: Sorry, too much pin buying for me lately. :facepalm:

Last edited:
If you did the two month payment for Ursula, I could do it :) much more manageable than Jasmine for me right now. Let me know. Of course, if someone can do it sooner, then they can get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back