• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney and other Crochet Things for Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney and other Crochet Things for Pins!

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone!
So, I haven't been able to trade much lately because I have no traders :(
But!
I have made crocheted items like stuffed animals, pillows, blankets, and other sorts!
So, here is a sample of the items I have made before to get an idea :)

UPDATE 4/18/2013: As of right now, I am working on a Pascal and uploading pics of it when it is completed. It's already spoken for, but I hope to make more of the little rascal. ;) Even in different colors too! :D
UPDATE: 4/25/2013: Merida!
Merida_zps801c8779.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Merida2_zps22471c63.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
UPDATE: 4/19/2013
: Pascal is done!

Cupcakes! (I can customize what colors you request)
1414_zps4e716d6a.jpg

Play Food and Sorts!
1442_zps8a929cfc.jpg

Doughnut!
Doughnut_zpsad5a2b97.jpg
Doughnut2_zps16240b3b.jpg

I have made other things before, so please let me know what you might like! I might be able to make it! (haha)
Then, we can negotiate a trade for pins kind of thing! I'm looking for 'it's a small world', Tangled, Little Mermaid, and WiR pins (I would love doubles)!

Thank you all!

Erika

Last edited:
Those are really cute! Might have to ask you to do one for me. Hmm. Could you do any Disney characters?

I will have to buy the patterns for them, and maybe I can do princesses! We shall see though as I am trying to save money for my trip :(
I will try to do whatever I can though!

Alright! No rush! I'd love to see if we can work out trades for like 2. Whenever your financially able :) no rush

ohhhhhhhhh
would you ever be able to do anything herc theamed? a pegasus or a hades.. or the muses? Thats probably way too hard but I had to ask.

ohhhhhhhhh
would you ever be able to do anything herc theamed? a pegasus or a hades.. or the muses? Thats probably way too hard but I had to ask.

You know, I will try to find a good pattern for it! I am a little short on money right now and have to save up, but once my trip is over, I can find some new patterns! Then, I will work on Hercules ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back