• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23
I'm waiting to get my tickets for Saturday. Hopefully should have them in hand today.

But back to my original post, although I would appreciate getting them for retail, I do not mind paying a fee as well :) Just don't make it hurt. LOL

I have no hopes of getting a set for myself, but I wanted to help other people out. Sadly I waited too long to get the Friday tickets at a CM discounted price and they were already sold out for Saturday. I'm debating on whether or not I should just buy a Friday ticket at D23 member discounted price, but then that takes away from my pin budget.

Hopefully there will be some people out there that don't sell them for too crazy of a price.

I have no hopes of getting a set for myself, but I wanted to help other people out. Sadly I waited too long to get the Friday tickets at a CM discounted price and they were already sold out for Saturday. I'm debating on whether or not I should just buy a Friday ticket at D23 member discounted price, but then that takes away from my pin budget.

Hopefully there will be some people out there that don't sell them for too crazy of a price.

Hopefully!

Unless it turns out that there is no pin set and what Disney had in the video was PP and never went into production :lol: Oh the agony if that were to happen haha

AngryTwitchingTinkerbell.gif

MATT!!! STHAP IT!!! :lol:

Unless it turns out that there is no pin set and what Disney had in the video was PP and never went into production :lol: Oh the agony if that were to happen haha

Can you imagine the silent auction bids on that one?! The 5 pin Princess and the Frog PP set (of which there are 2 scrappers coming out of China) went for $600+ The PP of this set would go for thousands....

Can you imagine the silent auction bids on that one?! The 5 pin Princess and the Frog PP set (of which there are 2 scrappers coming out of China) went for $600+ The PP of this set would go for thousands....

:lol: I'd love to see that, and the best part is since it is LE1, I'd pretty much hang up the towel on day 1 so there goes a lot of thought about these pins haha

:lol: I'd love to see that, and the best part is since it is LE1, I'd pretty much hang up the towel on day 1 so there goes a lot of thought about these pins haha

It would be a hoot if there was a silent auction at the September Villains event for one of the AP versions of this set. :shock:

It would be a hoot if there was a silent auction at the September Villains event for one of the AP versions of this set. :shock:

Even better if they threw in the other 5 princess that were in the original DP line that weren't in this one :lol: Oh...how I'm glad I doubt that'll happen. If it did, I'm just curious what it would do to the pin trading community as a whole o_O

So if they are being sold at D23 is there anyone willing to pick up or members or is there going to be a limit per person that is some how documented?

If anyone is willing to do a pick up please let me know.

I have not hope of getting this set anymore :( I was so hoping to get at least Belle and Ariel but there is no chance that I can afford the whole set for like 1000 dollars on that auction site. I could have paid 150-200 dollars for the whole set but there is just no chance to pay more.

I hate living in Sweden right now! We never get any releases so I will never get pins at retail :(

Wish they would open at least a disney store here. Or a special DSF sweden. :D

It will be limited by 1 per person for sure. Really, I think that anybody who hopes to have them for retail price and not attending the event can forget about this item. Seriously even if DPF members try to help each other as soon as possible, this time it would be impossible to do it. They will be for sure the most wanted pins ever with the first designer princesses. Prepare yourself to trade your most valuable pins or save your money to pay at least 1000 $ for them. Pin trading is not a fairytale unfortunately. Like all the members I would love to have them, but I prefered to forget immediately about them when the line was announced.

I'm not attending the event. And if they're one per person then I have to hope that sellers get them. Because otherwise they will go straight to people's collections. And I find that those who have them for traders want more value for them like reveal conceal rapunzel or art nouveau ariel. Unfortunately the only way most members not attending the event will obtain these pins is through a hefty mark up on eBay.

Don't worry, some people will resell them for sure ! Lot of people will come with at least one member of their family or friends ! I am pretty sure that some will be offered tomorrow on the most famous auctions website.

Don't worry, some people will resell them for sure ! Lot of people will come with at least one member of their family or friends ! I am pretty sure that some will be offered tomorrow on the most famous auctions website.

I think so...now about the price?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back