• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23
I think anyone who went to D23 Expo in 2011 could purchase the Princess Set regardless of D23 membership.

If the release it on-line and make it D23 exclusive, I would be so grateful though.

I heard from a friend who attended 2011 Expo that they have special "Sorcerer Tickets" and those people can get in earlier than regular ticket holders. Anybody know anything about that ?

Just to add to the hysteria .. LOL ..

there's not really a point to D23 exclusive merchandise, since membership is free now

I think anyone who went to D23 Expo in 2011 could purchase the Princess Set regardless of D23 membership.

If they release it on-line and make it D23 exclusive, I would be so grateful though.

I heard from a friend who attended 2011 Expo that they have special "Sorcerer Tickets" and those people can get in earlier than regular ticket holders. Anybody know anything about that ?

Just to add to the hysteria .. LOL ..

Sorcerer Tickets were $1500 per person and sold out really quickly. information about them:
https://d23.com/d23-expo-2013-sorcerer-package-details/

Sorcerer Package tickets (sold out) are exclusively for both Gold- and Silver-level D23 Members at $1,500 per ticket. Members will have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets.
The Sorcerer Package includes:
• Three-day admission ticket
• Reserved seating at all presentations in the D23 Arena and Stage 23
• Commemorative Sorcerer credential
• Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
• Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store the day before the Expo is open to guests
• First opportunity to purchase D23 Expo Dream Store merchandise via the Random Selection Process (RSP)*
• Exclusive tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
• Private welcome reception
• Special entrance to the Expo each morning
• Hardbound Disney Legends ceremony commemorative program
• Exclusive D23 Expo 2013 tote bag filled with gifts
• “Fond Farewell†reception on final day of Expo
In addition, Sorcerer-level members have access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge featuring:
• Complimentary light snacks throughout the day with ability to purchase additional food
• Special exhibit created by the Walt Disney Archives
• Dedicated Sorcerer Concierge desk
• Baggage Check area
• Masseur on site (for pay)
• One voucher for 20-minute free massage
*Sorcerer Members may opt out of participating in RSP after the first email offer arrives.

I'm so excited for this release. I would love the whole set as i collect all the princesses, if anyone thinks of a fellow UKer.

also happy to help others out at cost for pins in the UK and Europe :) possibly Japan also ;)

The Sorcerer package shouldn't have anything to do with this release. The SP gets you in early to view the expo floor, and gives advance purchase ability from the Dream Store, which is the D23 Expo store. The Disney Store has its own "shop" and presence at the Expo, and those items will be sold solely at that location. You didn't have to be a D23 member to purchase the Designer set in 2011, since they were available exclusively at the Disney Store site.

Very true, unless they decide to make it (the pins) a D23 store exclusive?! I don't think Disney would do that though.

Then you would have been able to rsp for the pins and people would have put it in pinpics already...it should be a disney store exclusive.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Are you sure they were real? If they were on the internet, I'm sure we'd have seen it by now. Things spread fast on in the internet and it seems odd that the real images have yet to appear. I just did a quick Google search (I can't do a thorough one given my internet is slow here) and nothing came up. I'm sure diehard Disney fanatics would have gone nuts over a real one so I'm not so sure what you saw was true, but it was probably a cool concept someone else drew.

Lets just say he doesn't use normal means by internet standards...but no ...not 100% sure till the thing comes out...also they were thinking of doing a presale of 650 at $129 each for the dolls. Nothing confirmed only rumor

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

It is possible that this person found the links. They may be similar to the links that were found of the Elinor and Merida set before they came out. They were taken from some super secret photo pool for the Disney Store website.

Either way, this means that we should get pictures very soon.

It is possible that this person found the links. They may be similar to the links that were found of the Elinor and Merida set before they came out. They were taken from some super secret photo pool for the Disney Store website.

Either way, this means that we should get pictures very soon.

The photos he found could very well be real, but given the internet, if they are real, they'll reach the Google front page anyday now so for all of our sake, I hope he did find them since I want to see them haha xD

Disneytechgeek, in case the photos you saw were real, would you mind answering a few question I'm sure we all want to know very badly:

- Was Rapunzel a brunette?
- Were the princesses in new outfits?
- If yes the above question, were they based off of different dresses from the film (Ariel's pink dress, Rapunzel's actual purple, Belle's blue dress, etc.?)
- Was Beast in beast form or as Adam?

- Was Rapunzel a brunette? Blonde

- Were the princesses in new outfits? Same but fancier like they went to oscars

- If yes the above question, were they based off of different dresses from the film (Ariel's pink dress, Rapunzel's actual purple, Belle's blue dress, etc.?)
Ariel don't remember..rapunzel in purple..belle yellow..snow white in white...jasmine fancy blue
- Was Beast in beast form or as Adam?
Beast is beast form

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Looking to purchase this rumored pin set :)

This is a rumored pin set that is supposed to match the Fairytale Designer Collection of couples dolls that are coming out - Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Snow White are the rumored movies!

Pictures are here!

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/d23ee2013-fairytale-designer-collection-revealed

YEP...these are gorgeous! I would like to have a set myself. OMG....I need to start saving money for D23 purchases. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back